More Presents

Bucky carried Dolly into the main room where a moutian of gifts waited baby girl, "Holy-"
Steve cut Bucky off, "Language."
Dolly's eyes went huge as she spotted a giant stuffed wolf, "PUPPY!"
She wiggled out of Bucky's arms and ran to it hugging it.
Bucky chuckled, "Well glad she likes my gift."
Bucky sat on the floor next to her as gifts were handed to her.
Sam gave her a Cinderella dress up kit.
Bruce gave her a "my 1st science library" book set.
Clint's family gave her a stuffed Poky puppy.
Tony and Pepper gave her a little robotic person that danced and played music.
T'challa and Shuri gave Dolly beautiful necklace made of Vibranium. Ayo gave her a bracelet with charms.
Nat gave her a hand made blanket and a new Poky puppy book that had Dolly so excited she made everything stop so Bucky could read it.
Steve got Dolly a little red wagon, "I know it's old fashioned..." He shyly said, but Dolly loved it.
After all the presents were opened Sam and Tony brought out the cakes, "Who wants cake?"
Bucky set Dolly in her high chair as everyone sang her happy birthday.
Dolly smiled and clapped as Tony put the smash cake in front of her.
Dolly's eyes went wide, "Mine?"
Everyone laughed as Bucky nodded, "Yeah Doll yours."
Dolly giggled and took a huge bite and danced in her place every one laughed and Peter took a photo.

Bucky leaned in over, "Can Daddy have a bite?"Dolly nodded with a mouth full and smashed a handful in his face Steve and Nat nearly fell over laughing as Bucky chuckled and Dolly smiled

Dolly nodded with a mouth full and smashed a handful in his face Steve and Nat nearly fell over laughing as Bucky chuckled and Dolly smiled.
----------------------------------------
As the day slipped away and guests left only a few people remained: Tony Pepper, Peter, Sam, Steve and Nat.
Bucky cleaned up Dolly and brought her back out.
Peter noticed that Steve Nat, Bucky and Dolly were posed in a cute family group and took a picture. He would definitely include it in the scrap book.
Dolly latched on to the blanket Nat had made and her new Poky puppy book and laid cuddled with the giant stuffed wolf. Bucky wiped his eyes, "Thanks for making today so special for her... And me."
Steve patted his shoulder and Nat hugged him around his neck from behind, "You're welcome. It was a good day for us all."