Dolly makes a new friend

Dolly saw a pretty decorated egg. When she picked it up a voice called out, "You found it!" She looked up and saw a tree, a raccoon and man coming towards her.
Dolly looked at what was in her hand, "Is this thing yours?"
The man smiled, "Yes yes it is."
Dolly pouted, "Drats! Nat would have liked it."
She handed it to him, "My name's Dolly Barns."
She put her hand out and while the raccoon and man was ignoring her the tree took her hand and said, "I am Groot!"
Dolly giggled, "You wanna help me find a cool rock for Nat and Teef? I already found daddy this pretty flower."
Groot smiled and nodded, "I am Groot!"
----------------------------------------
Quill tossed the egg in the air, "Like taking candy from a baby."
Rocket chuckled and went to ask Groot a question, "Hey Groo- oh no we lost Groot."
Quill turned and saw the tree playing with the girl...
----------------------------------------
Bucky swore he only closed his eyes for a second; blinking he looked around and couldn't see Dolly any where. His heart began to race. "Dolly! Doll!"
He called out.
He couldn't lose her; if anything happened to her...
----------------------------------------
Groot had helped Dolly find 2 cool rocks one was a sparkling white crystal the other was kinda marble like.
Quill sighed. Rocket shook his head, "Ok Groot you helped the nice little earthling find her rocks... It's time to go."
Groot pouted, "I am Groot."
Dolly sniffled, "I'll miss you too Groot."
Dolly hugged the tree tight.
And that is how Bucky found her, "Doll! Oh my God! Do you know how scared I was? I told you not wander without telling me."
Dolly hugged her daddy, "I'm sorry daddy."
Bucky turned to the people Dolly was talking to. He shook his head; leave it to his daughter to find Aliens.
"Ah thanks for keeping Dolly company." Bucky offered as a greeting.
Quill nodded, "No biggie."
Rocket ruffled Root's head leaves, "Kids am I right?"
They watched the three leave Bucky turned to Dolly, "I love you Doll."
She grinned and squished his cheeks kissing his smile, "I love you too daddy."
----------------------------------------
Back home Bucky recounted the story as Nat and Steve held their special rocks. Bucky put his flower in a glass promising to get a vase.
"That's my girl." Steve laughed.