Everything circles

20 years ago on a ship off the coast of Africa

A woman dressed a business suit followed a man dressed in khakis, "Tell me Miss... I'm sorry what was your name?"
The woman smiled, "Darkholme, but tell me Klaus... Do you have what my boss asked for?"
Klaus nodded, "It came at a great personal cost to me." The man showed off the mark on his neck marking him as a thief.
Suddenly an explosion went off, "Damn it what hell did you bring me!"
Miss Darkholme faded into the shadows as chaos reigned.
Transforming into a warrior of the Dora Milaje she talked over comms, "I was unsuccessful. The Avengers along with the Dora Milaje arrived."
A voice came over, "Unfortunate, but not unexpected. Come home Mystique."
----------------------------------------
Present day

Dolly sat in her classroom prepping for her first class. She was a bit lost in thought when suddenly an apple was dropped on her desk making her look up to see a man dressed in a red suit and mask, "Hiya teach. Can we chat?"
Dolly blinked and reached for the dagger Loki gifted her, "Sure... Ah who are you?"
The man sighed, "Oh right the reader will know me, but not you."
Dolly looked at him oddly, "The who?"
He shook his head, "Never mind. My name is Wade Wilson; Deadpool..."
Dolly was aware of him through Peter, but barely, "And what are we chatting about Wade?"
Wade sat on her desk, "I am so glad you asked Teach, but first Ima need you to call a few people; can't have a big reveal with out key players."
Dolly closed her eyes the baby deciding to make their opinion known, "Wade... I need..."
Wade jumped and passed the trash can, "Really writer? Now in the middle of my big scene?!"
Dolly shook her head she couldn't keep up, "My name isn't Teach or whatever you just mumbled; it's Dolly Barnes and I am pregnant. I have to be sick again." Dolly puked in the bucket then reached for a bottle of water.
Wade lifted his mask. Dolly noted the burn scars but didn't react, "Look Dolly I'm not here to hurt you; just call your daddy granddaddy and baby daddy... Do you have a sugar daddy too? Never mind; tell them a crazy man is holding you here."
Dolly chuckled, "So you want 3 pissed of men rushing in to beat the shit out of you."
Wade thought about it, "You think Natasha would come too?"
Dolly laughed, "I knew that was a fetish suit. No Nat and Steve are on a mission."
Wade shrugged, "Just the 3 then."
----------------------------------------
Dolly called her father first, "Hey baby what's up?"
Dolly sighed, "I need you to get Loki and come to the school right away. I have a man holding me and he wants to talk to you Loki and Logan."
Bucky was already on the move, "Friday! Get Loki down here now! Baby I'm on my way."
Loki had felt the tingle of Dolly's unease through the bond and was already half way to Bucky.
----------------------------------------
Dolly got on the intercom, "Logan can you come to room 1109."
Dolly looked up, "Happy?"
Wade nodded, "I like you. You don't panic."
Dolly chuckled, "Oh I am panicked. I just am hiding it."
Logan walked in, "Hey grandbaby- Wade what the hell are you doing here?"
A green and gold portal opened with Loki and Bucky stepping out, "Dolly?"
Wade clapped his hands, "Yes! The gang's all here."
Loki charged him putting a blade to his throat.
Logan sighed, "He'll only regenerate Lokh don't bother. Wade what is going on?"
Dolly stood, "Loki... I'm ok just please let's find out what is going on."
Loki stepped back. Bucky punched him in the nose, "Buckleberry what was that for?"
Bucky frowned, "Pick a reason."
Wade sighed, "Ok... I had it coming."
Dolly rolled her eyes, "Can we get to the point."
Wade sighed, "The point Dolly is everything is a circle and you're at the center."
Dolly squint her eyes, "What?"
Wade sat on her desk, "I know why your mom was killed and why Zemo tried taking you as a kid."
Dolly paled, "Mom was killed in a robbery gone wrong."
Wade sighed, "No she was killed in a failed kidnapping and to hurt Logan."
Logan grabbed Wade by the throat, "What do you mean."
Wade struggled, "You know what I mean... Sabertooth... Wasn't suppose to shoot Eveanna he did it to hurt his brother you."
Logan dropped him.
Dolly felt dizzy, "If someone doesn't start talking some sense I'm am going to scream."
Wade sat on the floor, "For the love of all that is holy writer will you please move us a long? Can't you see the poor woman and our reader is in suspense?"
Bucky rolled his eyes, "Wilson what are you going on about?"
Wade stood annoyed, [You bet I am annoyed and so is the reader] "I am about to explain."
Wade leaned against the wall, "Hydra wasn't the only group with plans on creating super soldiers. The brotherhood of mutants wanted to push human evolution. They wanted to try and breed out the typical normal human genome in favor of mutated genomes when experiments like me failed to live up to their expectations. Eveanna was their perfect... Well Eve. Guess who Adam is?"
Bucky paled.
Wade sighed, "I was on the trail of a guy called Francis when I learned that the brotherhood had again lost their perfect broodmare... But she had a daughter..."
Loki held her close, "Nothing will harm you mijn liefde."
Wade smiled, "Now this is where it gets fun... A certain doctor of astrophysics discovers that the lost daughter of Eveanna happens to be the soulmate of a certain Asgardian. Thinking he could exploit that bond he teamed up with a certain Barron, but in reality he just set the wheels in motion for the soul bond."
Dolly mumbled, "Ima be sick."
Wade passed the bucket cursing the writer. Logan pushed him, "The point Wade."
Wade sighed, "Ok... The point is now the brotherhood know about Dolly and Loki and they're not gonna be easily dissuaded."
Dolly stood tall, "Just let them try."
Wade smiled, "You're tough. I like you. Look I'm not saying that you need to be on high alert, but just now you know."
Dolly cuddled Loki, "You could have just called."
Wade winked, "But where's the drama in that?"