Wedding Games

Everyone stood in the parking garage of the tower. Tony tried to wrangle everyone, "Ok ok so Barnes you and your family are riding with Sam me Pepper and baby Morgan."
Bucky nodded.
Tony then moved to Peter, "Ok Peter you and MJ and Peter Jr-"
A boy rolled his eyes, "Grandpa it's PJ! I hate being called Peter Jr."
Tony smiled, "I know. You guys Bruce Vision and Wanda are Riding with Yelena."
Yelena smiled, "We're the cool car."
Tony shook his head, "Ok that leaves Thor Loki Pietro Clint and Kate Bishop riding with Rhodey."
Loki kissed Dolly's head, "I'll see you soon my sweet."
Dolly pouted, "I'm not sure why I can't ride with you. Tony's up to something."
Loki grinned, "Mayhaps. Do you have your ginger candy?"
Dolly blushed, "Yes. Me and the little beans will be ok."
Loki kissed her one more time, "Go on and get loaded up."
Dolly shook her head. Tony and Bucky walked over to Loki, "Logan will be waiting at the cabin as a surprise and will have our end prepped." Bucky grinned.
Loki grinned, "Thank you. Well shall we head off?"
----------------------------------------
2 of the 3 vans arrived at Tony's "cabin". Dolly looked around, "Tony... This isn't a cabin; it's a castle!"
Logan stepped off the porch, "I actually helped his father build this place."
Dolly grinned, "Logan!"
She hugged her grandfather, "What are you doing here?"
Bucky grinned and hugged his daughter, "It's not a family vacation without all the family."
Dolly looked around, "Speaking of... Where's Loki's van?"
Tony sighed, "They stopped for supplies apparently a certain Russian widow needed more Mac&cheese and hot sauce."
Yelena stared opened mouth, "What?"
Dolly bit her lip and nodded.
----------------------------------------
Everyone sat on the wrap around porch talking when heavy horse hooves were heard.
Dolly looked over, "What is that?"
Loki and everyone in is car were on horse back dressed in traditional Asguardian wear; with them were a few members of the royal guard; Odin and Frigga.
Loki dismounted, "By the penitentail codes I have come to claim my bride and mother of my children; Dolly Eliza Barnes."
Loki drew a very fake comical foam sword.
Dolly confused stood, but Nat and Wanda held her back as Bucky Steve Sam Bruce Logan Peter and Tony walked down to meet them. Bucky drew his own foam sword, "Not with out a fight!"
Thor grinned, "This'll be fun."
Dolly looked around, "Can someone explain what is going on?"
Vision changed his appearance to match the theme, "I believe that Loki is attempting to bride nap you."
Pietro suddenly appeared, "It's like capture the flag only Dolly is the flag."
Wanda used her powers to push her brother back. "Not so fast."
Nat and Yelena looked to Dolly who just watched her family basically LARPing a battle. 
Nat grinned, "Well baby do you wanna make it easy or...?"
Suddenly Dolly laughed and began to run.
Yelena chuckled, "That's my niecey! Make him work for it!"
Clint pushed Sam off him, "Loki she's running."
Loki looked up and saw her dash into the woods.
Thor shouted, "Go get her brother!"
Loki faced Bucky who shook his head, "You better treat her right."
Loki beamed, "Always." He began to chase after her.
Thor helped Steve stand up, "Come we've a wedding and feast to ready."
----------------------------------------   
What am I doing? Dolly thought as she fought a case of the giggles. She paused to catch her breath behind a huge oak.
Loki easily tracked her. He let her catch her breath and just admired her before surprising her, "Hello my bride."
Dolly jumped and playfully smacked his chest, "You scared me!"
Loki chuckled and kissed her, "I caught you."
Dolly blushed, "You did. Now what?"
Loki smiled and held her to his chest, "Will you marry me Dolly?"
Dolly looked up at him with eyes full of love, "Yes my prince always yes."