Chapter 3: Monday

Fallon wakes on Monday morning in the best way possible, feeling strong arms around her torso, a warm, pliant body pressed against her back, soft breaths tickling the nape of her neck where her fiancé’s head is resting, sharing her pillow. Whilst she had remained in the same position throughout the night, on her side, facing away from Liam, he had clearly moved quite significantly over to her side of the bed, likely subconsciously seeking her warmth, spooning up to her, which she had to admit, she does love.

Liam always makes her feel safe, cared for, happy. Mornings like this when she discovers her body tangled with his reminds her of that. It’s a moment of reflection, to rise from her deep slumber at the beginning of what is likely to be a hectic working week to find she is comfortably in the arms of the man she loves so deeply.

She hasn’t bothered to open her eyes yet, but her internal clock is usually reliable at waking her at exactly 6:30 AM, especially on weekdays, which means she has a little more time to relax and savour the romantic moment, just content with her body intertwined with this before the usual drama of her life unfolds.

She listens to his soft snores, lightly feels his chest rising and falling and wonders for a moment what that creative mind of his is dreaming of. He tells her about them sometimes, how whole worlds and scenarios paint themselves as a picture in his head as he sleeps, often inspiring his writing. She’s in awe of it, especially because in comparison, her dreams are usually either so mediocre and boring or worse, pure nightmares. Unfortunately, the insecurities and worries she harbours and tries to lock away deep in her mind usually resurrect themselves during the nights, demanding to be heard in the most violent and unpleasant of ways. Having Liam here helps with that. His presence alone calms her, helps her to see sense, chases away the darkness. She truly can’t – or really doesn’t want – to imagine what her life would be like without him here.

Thankfully, she doesn’t have to even consider it, because he’s here, right now, choosing to hold her close, even while he is unconscious. She lets out a contented sigh, runs her fingers up the arm thrown over her and shifts slightly.

Her eyes shoot wide open.

Liam’s got a boner. Undeniably, it’s a boner, a very hard and likely rather uncomfortable one from the feel of it now pressing against her ass.

A playful grin creeps onto her face, instantly excited at the prospect that this is it, this is her opportunity. If she plays her cards right she can easily work Liam into such a state of need that he has to surrender to her and she’ll get that glorious morning sex she had missed so much yesterday.

Her plan is twofold, 1. Pretend to still be asleep and innocently rub her ass against his hardened member to turn him into a whimpering mess who will crave release, and 2. When he predictably wakes up in that state, seductively offer to take care of the issue for him.

She gets to work on the first part of the plan immediately, closing her eyes again to feign sleeping and subtly begins to rotate her hips, grinding against him, creating satisfying friction. It doesn’t take long before he begins responding from his slumber, the arm around her tightening as his muscles flex and he begins to follow the slow rhythm of her hips with his own.

Although she has to keep a straight face to keep up the façade of being asleep herself, in her mind she’s already throwing herself a victory party, congratulating herself for her success.

Especially when he starts to pick up the speed and presses against her harder, clearly becoming desperate. He whines into her ear, a whimper from deep in his throat, asking for more without really understanding what it is he needs.

It’s her, he needs her. She just needs him to wake up and realise that.

Very carefully, she places her hand over his which is resting against her stomach and guides it upwards to cup her breast, relishing in how he automatically rubs his thumb over her nipple. She figures he must be in that precarious limbo state between sleep and consciousness, his dreams at their most vivid stage.