Playing along

Day was moving with its own pace
Darshan went to meet his friend and nishtha was spending her tym reading some novel.

Darshan returned near 6 in the evening, he thought of talking to his twitter family.
It was been so long so he just tweeted a selfie "😘😘💙✨"

As expected everyone was there
They started talking.
He was laughing on their tweets.
Then he saw something strange.

Nishtha was also smiling seeing something on her phone.

He was curious to know but he couldn't find a way to ask her
She was also laughing reading something.

And it was then his one cutiepie called him uncle teasingly he replied her "bacche aisi baat nhi krte "
Just then he heard nishtha laughing hard
And she absentmindedly blurted "uncle hahahaha "

But as soon as she realised that she had done a blunder she ran to balcony.

Darshan also continued talking
It was almost 8:30
he noticed a tweet by a fan account "dinner ho gya? "
He replied "nai ab"

He was so happy by the thought of nishtha fangirling over him
But then he realised that why would she ask about dinner when she also knows that we haven't done it yet.

Just breaking his chain of thoughts she goes to kitchen and asks Geeta kaki " kaki mein help kru khana lagwane mn? "

Darshan found something mischievous in her expression and he decided to find out whether he was right about or not.

He took his chance when she was in the kitchen.
And grabbed her phone.

Darshan's pov :

I have to find out about it otherwise I'm gonna get mad thinking regarding this issue.

I opened her phone and was shocked to see it without any lock
I directly opened her twitter and there it was her fan account.

I was on cloud nine but I wanted to know the reason why she didn't told me at first place then I opened her insta there was her personal account opened but I was sure that there must be something else and when I switched the accounts I found a fan account there too.

It was not the only thing I also checked her gallery but there was nothing to say i was shocked was an understatement.

But yes there was personal gallery with some kind of password i think it's something personal there
But what can it be ??

I was so busy in my thoughts when I heard footsteps reaching near
So I just put her phone there back and came to living room.

Nishtha's pov:

Aahhhhh the blunder I have done in front of him was so embarrassing.

I don't want him to know about this fangirling thing.

I have my own reasons.

Oh shit man my phone !