flying time

"Nishtha come on yarr cheer up, it's our last day in the college" ananya said.

Everyone was trying hard to make her genuinely smile but she always fake smiled and sushed the matter.

It's been more than 3 years since she left mumbai but when she joined college after vacations everyone felt that change
Once a chirpy and bubbly girl, was now all silent.

Although she never compromised with her studies but there was a void in her heart which never got filled.

Her friends tried to know the reason but she never told anyone
They were all tensed and the fact that they got internship at different places scared them more.

Time was flying soon after completing their internships they got jobs respectively
Nishtha always tried to show outside that she was happy but everyone knew what she was going through inside.

"Mumma I'll pack my stuff
Aap tension nhi lo" nishtha said as her mom was packing her clothes
Yes she got the job in a well trusted and authorised hospital but in MUMBAI !

"Nishtha baccha tu thik h na ?
I mean Mumbai door bhi h or bhut kuch .. mera matlab h ki tu reh legi na vaha" her mother was tensed as she knew how her daughter has suffered in last few years.

Obviously you can't hide anything from your parents!

She gathered some courage and tried to convince her "mumma i have already moved on, jo hua vo past mn tha, see I'm happy I have achieved my dream now I'm a doctor, this is what I wanted for so many years or Haan mn bilkul ache se reh lungi vha aap tension mat lo "

Soon the day came when she left for Mumbai.
When she reached there all the memories rushed like it happened yesterday only !

Those two months made her life a total mess !

Each place was reminding her of only one person who she always wanted to forget but with time the things grew more dense
Her heart was still occupied by his laughter, his voice, his memories ...

She reached at disha's place
Disha shifted to Mumbai when her parents got transferred during their 4rth year
"Nishtha finalllyyyy you're here " she almost jumped hugging her tight
"Disha i can't breath bhai " nishtha said wriggling out of her grip.

They settled themselves
Nishtha got fresh and came to living room where disha was slicing some fruits
"Thak gyi main kafi" she exclaimed taking a piece of apple.

"I know thoda rest kar le phir sham ko khi chalenge"hearing this y/n asked getting confused "kha chalenge?"

"Are vo maine bataya tha na Aditya ke bare mn "disha said shyly.
"Ohh to ye baat h par mn tumhari date pe kya karungi ??" Nishtha said eyeing disha for a full minute "pagal date nhi h we're just friends vo actually he's taking an official interview, after working so hard finally his company choosed him for this and he's so overwhelmed, so he just wants me to go there "

"Oh acha but still mera kya kaam?" Nishtha said sighing
"Kaam nhi h isiliye to sath chalna h we'll stay there for sometime after that we can go hunting for good food afterall hum itne time bad mile h please mna mat karna" Disha told excitedly.
Nishtha was a little reluctant but atlast agreed.

In the afternoon they rested for sometime.

Nishtha's stuff was still packed so she took the floral dress which was on top of the bag and then both of them left for the cafe where the interview was held

After getting a table they started chatting about random things as there was still some time left for the interview

"Nishtha when are you getting your apartment information?" Disha asked
"Yeah I was waiting for the message only, most probably aaj sham tk pta lag jayega then tomorrow I can move in" she replied

Suddenly a guy came and clicked his fingers on the table.
Nishtha was busy with her phone so she got startled and shrieked loudly
But soon maintained herself after watching the horrified expression on that guy's face
Disha started laughing her lungs out
"Oh god you guys are so funny, mujhe pehle hi pta tha tum miloge to yhi hoga!
Adi you remember I told you that you both have same personality"
Then only nishtha realised he was Aditya
"Hi ,umm nishtha ?" Aditya asked not being sure
"Hi, yeah nishtha. Nice to meet you!" She replied smiling.

Soon they became familiar.
Aditya was a nice guy, his interaction skills were amazing and the other plus point was his looks and personality.

Nishtha found it so genuine that his company has choosen him for the interview because by the way he was talking it was obvious that he was deserving.
But till now they were unaware about whom interview he was taking
So disha asked " adi kon aane wala h interview ke liye?"
"Well you guys know him, he is one of the best sin.." before he could complete he got a call
"Yaar I have to leave, interview is gonna begin soon, aap log enjoy kro or batana kaisa rha ?" Saying this he left.

Disha and nishtha also got busy with their chit chat
Disha was showing her a video on her phone when someone crossed their table.
He was wearing a black jacket with grey denim
Disha glanced over and found his physique somewhat familiar.

Soon Nishtha's phone binged with a notification, she opened it but went numb after reading the address of her apartment !

———————————————————————

Tadaa 🐳

So let's start with your guessing game 😉

Do vote and comment if you like it
Happy reading 📚

Spread love 💙