Chapter 28

It took a month for my family to accept that I was leaving to move in with not one, but four men. I was lucky. My family had always been open-minded. But even they thought that I was biting off more than I could chew. Until they saw the way my men doted on me. It turns out that the pill wasn't necessary. I wasn't pregnant. I had gone though a lot of testing and doctors told me that it might never happen. I had cried. My men were there with me for every second.

"What is your favorite pick up line ever used?" Timber asked me as we sat in one of the sitting rooms.

"I think they're all sad." I laughed.

"If you had to get one to work?" I shook my head. "What if you wanted to get someone's attention?" I started to shake my head again then paused.

"I could always do this." I said, reaching for the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head. It had been the only thing that I was wearing, now I was naked on the couch.

"That certainly has my attention." Grim said. His eyes roaming up and down my body.

"I," Fox started then blinked. "What if you were in public and couldn't just get naked?"

I thought for a second, I had hoped this would work. My men had all been so gentle with me that it was making me angry and horny all at once. None of them had done more than kiss me on the month since they rescued me. I stood up and walked over to where Cain was standing in the corner, his eyes on the ground. "That's a really great necklace. Is it for me?" I asked.

He looked up at me startled. "What necklace?" He asked. I reached forward and grabbed his hand before bringing it to my throat. I smiled as I watched him swallow hard.

"Perfect fit." I said. "I wonder what else is a perfect fit." I made a show of looking him up and down.

"Cain, she's still healing." Grim said in a low warning voice. So that is why they hadn't touched me.

"Hm." I smiled reaching forward. I grabbed him by the waistline of his pants and pulled him to me. "Do I look like I need to heal more?" I asked. I cupped him though his jeans, which he was about to bust out of if he got any harder. "I think that you can help me." I smiled up at him. "I want you." I whispered. I watched as he broke.

He used the grip on my neck to pull my face to his, and before I could register anything I was being pressed against the wall as he devoured me. He had bent down to kiss me so that he wasn't holding me up, but I wasn't okay with that. I wanted his body against mine.

"I'm not a damn China doll. Take your fucking clothes off." I growled before biting his lip.

"If I get my clothes off first, do I get to play?" I glanced over to see Fox bouncing on one foot trying to get his pants off. I laughed before Cains teeth clamped onto my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned, grinding against the hand that was suddenly between my legs.

"Fuck." I heard Grim say. I tried to look at him, but I was spinning and suddenly I wasn't backed against the wall. I had Cain in front of me and I could only assume Timber behind me. Cain was still attached to one side of my neck, Timber attached himself to the other. It took all of two seconds to realize that Timber was already naked.

"Eyes open." Timber whispered in my ear. I felt him reach around me to grab my legs from the front. Then he lifted me, so that all my weight was on him and my feet were off the ground. "Cain, let's see if she is well enough. Make a meal of her while I hold her open for you."

"I want you inside of me." I whined, leaning my head back against Timber. I apparently wasn't getting any more of a say, because Cain went to his knees and burred his face between my legs like a starving man. I tried to squirm, but the two men held me still, well mostly. I turned my head and sank my teeth into Timber, wrapping my arms around his neck.