Chapter 26

I turned to Eliana and saw her looking at his body. It was like she was completely out of it. I went to reach for her but I heard Gunner screaming up to me.

Looking over the side I could see him throw Will across the dock making him slide to the end almost falling through the railing. I put my gun up about to finish him once and for all.

My Angel got in front of my gun making me look her in the eyes. She had tears in them and it broke my heart.

"He's my brother Dean. Please don't" I knew I couldn't now. I wanted nothing more to but I couldn't send her over the edge right now.

"Ok." I said softly dropping the gun and grabbing her. I brought her into me and I was getting her the hell off this ship. I got all my men and we got back on the speed boat to go to mine.

The ride back was silent for a while. We all just looked at each other like we knew what this meant for us all.

"Just like that." Logan said softly breaking the silence finally once we were in my ship sitting around a fire together. I had Eliana laying in my lap with her brother sitting in between me and Gunner.

I still didn't trust him but by the way he watched me with her almost as he was worried I would do something to her made me know he wouldn't hurt her.

"It's all over."

"Do you really believe it's all over?" Will spoke up

I looked down at my Angel with her head resting on my lap. She had her arms wrapped around it to keep me in place. She was sound asleep with nothing to worry about.

"We have no choice now to expect the unexpected. For now everything is quiet but the storm could only be upon us." I said laying my hand on Elianas head to brush the hair out of her face.

"So do we just go on like it's all over?" Gunner questioned

"We go on till the storm." I looked at them all knowing this wouldn't be the end. I felt that our father wouldn't let go that fast. But there wasn't a chance in hell I wasn't living my life with this beautiful Angel on my lap like I've wanted to.

I wanted a big wedding with her. I wanted to see her have my children have them grow up to have families of their own and then I want to grow old with her and take my last breath looking at this face.

Will got to his feet grabbing a bottle of whiskey off the shelf and two glasses and turned to us.

"Till the storm"

                                   The end