𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞

【𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅】𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟺, 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟻 𝚙𝚖

【𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅】𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟺, 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟻 𝚙𝚖. 𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙰𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

I'm awoken by the sound of someone entering my apartment, a key dropping into the small ceramic bowl I have by the door and the sound of soft footsteps clueing me into who it is. I smile tiredly as Blaire knocks lightly on my door and pokes their head into my bedroom, seeing that I'm awake and stepping in fully, closing the door behind them.

"Hey Bug," I smile up at them as they take their pyjamas pants and hoodie off, leaving them in just their sleep shirt, and grab the small moth plush they keep at my place from the top of the dresser. I frown when they don't say anything and climb into the bed next to me so I roll onto my side to face them, pushing curls from their face, "What's wrong?"

"Not feeling good," Blaire mumbles, snuggling into me and burying their face in my chest. I roll onto my back again and shift them onto my chest, running my fingers through their hair to soothe them.

"Can I ask why?" I say quietly as they get comfy on top of me, clutching the plush toy in one hand and their other hooked under my arm to grab my shoulder, their face moving to rest in the crook of my neck.

"Missed you," They mumble again, yawning against my neck. I chuckle and pull them closer, always loving how cute and clingy they get when they're tired. We decided to give each other some space over the weekend but I knew Blaire would be clinging to me after work today, they always do after a weekend break, but it's never bothered me.

"Aww, baby," I smile, rubbing their back lightly, "I missed you too." I squeeze their side but they wince and groan a little, concerning me. "Did I hurt you?" I ask and they lift their head, shaking it.

"Uh-uh. I knocked into the corner of the counter earlier and so my side is a bit sore," Blaire explains, sitting up and lifting their shirt a little to show me a small bruise forming on their side, making me sit up, "You know I bruise easily."

"I see." I gently rub my thumb over the purple skin, hating the sight of a mark on my partner's body that my mouth didn't put there, "Did you put ice on it and take some aspirin?"

"Mhmm," Blaire nods, letting their shirt fall as I kiss their forehead.

"Good. Do you want me to kiss it better?" I joke, not expecting them to shyly nod. A smile forms on my face as I lift them to kneel so I can reach their side, pulling their shirt up just enough to see the bruise. Using my free hand to rub their thigh, I pepper a few light kisses over the bruise making Blaire giggle before I drop the fabric and move my hand to smooth over their messy hair. They sit back down on top of me and scoot closer, kissing me gently and smiling a little at me.

"Thank you." I return their smile and my hand wanders to their cheek, then their jawline and finally booping their nose, eliciting a soft giggle from my partner.