𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝... 𝚄𝚙!

【𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂】+ 𝟷𝟾+ 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃! + + 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 +

【𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂】
+ 𝟷𝟾+ 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃! +
+ 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 +

【𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅】𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸, 𝟾:𝟹𝟿 𝚙𝚖. 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚂𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

"You're the birthday boy, you decide."

"I want you to decide, my love." Blaire pauses before looking over their shoulder at me.

"Sweet and rough, just how I like it."

"Coming right..." I pause, my hips snapping forward and making them squeal, "...up. Oh, I can't wait to make you scream, my love." I lean down over them and lay sloppy wet kisses over the back of their neck, making my partner whimper. I move us back a little off the table and snake one hand around to play with their clit, their body trembling under my touch. "Such a good Bug for me, aren't you?"

"Sí!" Blaire whimpers, nodding. "Sí! Soy un buen Bug para ti! (Yes! I'm a good Bug for you!)"

"Yes, you fucking are. So fucking perfect for me," I gently bite their neck and they squeal, their pussy walls pulsing around me as they near orgasm. Blaire's grip on the tablecloth tightens and they reach a hand up to grab the collar of my shirt, pulling me down for a passionate kiss. I fuck them hard and fast, their moans getting louder along with the sound of our skin connecting with each one of my thrusts.

"Fuck!" Blaire cries out in pleasure as they break the kiss, their head dropping to the table as they climax, shaking. Their pussy clenches and pulses around my cock and I relish in the feeling, loving it. I slow my thrusts a little and my love whines as they turn to look over their shoulder at me, pushing their hips back into mine in an attempt to get me to start moving again, their desperate eyes draped in their now messy curls.

I smirk at them, "Such an eager Bug, hm?"

"Uh-huh," They nod, panting and pushing back more, moaning as they grind their hips back against me to try to get themself off.

"You're so adorable when you're like this, so desperate for me," I tease, my hand ghosting over their throat making them shudder and moan. Pulling my cock out a bit more, Blaire becomes more eager and fucks themself on me. "Jesus, you feel so good, Blaire."

Moaning, I pull away and sit back down on my chair, watching with a smile as Blaire instantly stands and turns around, straddling me. They sink down onto my dick and my head falls back, my hands instantly finding their hips, a groan bubbling in my throat. Blaire's lips attach to my neck, suckling and nibbling on my skin while they ride me. Their eagerness catches me off guard, having not seen them this eager in a while.

I thread my fingers into their curls, tilting their head back and gently pushing my hips up into them, eliciting loud moans from them. Blaire leans back and grips the edge of the table, using it as a point of leverage to bounce on my cock harder. The new position makes my hips stutter and my back arch, my eyes squeezing shut and my hand falling from their hair to grab their hips again.