6

y/n pov

its currently 1am and we've been at this "kickback" forever. The boys are filming music videos and I swear they've been doing it since we got here. Me and Alyssa got uncomfortable being down there with all them boys especially since they're all gangbangers. So we're currently on edot's balcony smoking, eating, vlogging and listening to unreleased songs by our favorite boys.

"do you know my intro" Alyssa asks starting the camera and passing the blunt. "I think so" I say while laughing. "start the vlog then" Alyssa says smiling. "hey guys my name is Alyssa for those of you that don't know me and if you do then welcome back to my channel" I say smiling into the camera. "you got it" she says laughing and hugging me causing me to laugh while hugging her back.

"hey guys it's ur fav y/n here and I'm taking over the vlog" I say grabbing the camera from Alyssa. "right now we're at a kickback watch the boys make music videos, it got boring down there so we decided to come up on the balcony and have a girl talk and talk to y'all" I say turning the camera to the boys. "DD, DDOT AND NOTTI LOOK UP" Alyssa says yelling to them.

"YOOOO FOLLOW ME ON IG AT SUGARHILLDDOT YKTV FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT WE SMOKING ALL DEADS" ddot screams throwing up the O causing dd and Notti to follow along. "FUCK KAY FLOCK HE AINT COMING HOME DICK" dd says throwing up the O along with Notti.

"yea we're definitely bleeping that out" me and Alyssa say at the same time laughing with the rest of them. "YALL COME DOWN REAL QUICK WE GOING TO THE STORE AND YALL GOTTA MEET SOMEONE" Notti says causing me and Alyssa to get up and go downstairs fast asf.

Me and Alyssa made it downstairs to be meet with this beautiful girl. "yo y/n you never meet her in person but y'all all follow each other on insta, this my cousin Jayliah aka Jay aka theerealjayyrackss" he says rolling his eyes. "omg I remember you hey girl" I say hugging her as we all laugh. "I've been feening to meet y'all in person omg we gotta know each other better" she says laughing

"yes bro, y'all we gonna go to the store just let us know what y'all want" Alyssa says passing us the weed to roll up. "bro how y'all gon kidnap her that fast, she just got here" ddot says mugging us. "because they did stfu w yo nasty ass attitude" Jay says mugging him back. "eat up Christopher" me and Alyssa say mugging him back while walking off

"we not gon sit here acting like we don't know each other so act like we've been friends since kindergarten" Alyssa says laughing while rolling up. "I'm so happy I finally see y'all in person, we was mad lit in the gc" Jay says making us all laugh while remembering. "y'all remember when we stayed up all night laughing at Christophers ex girlfriend" I say laughing so hard I couldn't walk

"YES BRO THAT NIGHT WAS SO FUNNY" Jay says laughing. "I REMEMBER JAY KEPT SAYING SHE GOT A FOREHEAD LIKE A HEADSTONE" Alyssa says making us all laugh harder. "I can't breathe" I say stopping to catch my breath while the girls laugh harder.

"wait, wait I can't breathe" I say laughing harder as we make it to the store. they've been talking about ddot's ex since we left the boys and the jokes got funnier and funnier. "y'all ima call the boys and see what they want" I say walking to the back of the store.

"hey handsome" I say after dd answers on the first ring. "hi beautiful, are you guys okay? answer your facetime ma" he says smiling once I answer. "yes dd we're fine" I say laughing. "what do you guys want" I say looking back at him in the camera. "idk, i don't even know why them niggas sent y'all by y'all selves" he says rolling his eyes while walking to Notti.

"yo notti what yall want" he says passing the phone to Notti. "wsp sis" he says throwing up the O. "hey Notti, what yall want from the store" I say while the girls walk up behind me as we all throw up the O like edot taught us. "YO DD GET YOUR GIRL SHE THROWING UP THE O" Notti says laughing and going to ddot and dd. "Y/N DONT DO THAT SHIT ALONE BRO STOP PLAYING WITH ME DICK WORDABRO I WILL DRAG YO ASS OUT THE STORE" dd says getting closer to the phone