7

fast forward 3 months
yazmine and ddots house
(dd,notti,Alyssa all have their own room in the house)

y/n pov:
3am, the worst by jhené aiko playing low, led lights low and hot pink, air conditioner on high while the room is cool. Notti and Alyssa have been dating for a good 2 months. Jay is with edot (pretend they both 18) but me and dd? yea no. right now we're not talking.

dd, ddot and Notti linked up with Noti to film content together. ddot was being loyal to his girlfriend, Notti was being loyal to Alyssa even tho they only talking at the time, but dd? he showed out. letting girl twerk on him, asking them for their numbers and shit. like I get we weren't together but we explained the talking stage to each other and he just disrespected me.

After he filmed the video ddot and Notti told me about it once they got in. add felt as if he didn't do anything wrong but I disagree, if I was asking guys for their numbers, twerking on them and saying I wanted to smash he would've been yelling at me and getting mad.

Since me and dd aren't talking I've decided that it's time for me to get back into my old routine. Going back to modeling, making music and creating content for my supporters. I'm creating a list of everything me and Alyssa have to do for tomorrow including the time we have to wake up and the time we have to leave.

Me and Alyssa decided that we need a break from the boys and we're doing a photo shoot in honor of our friend anniversary coming up. We decided to get or hair straightened today and we have an appointment at 8:00 am.

skip to 7:00

Alyssa's pov:

"They're still not talking? It's been about three weeks" Notti says picking out my outfit while I slick my hair back. "Yea, she tried to talk to dd and show him what he did wrong but you know how he is" I say fixing my edges. "That nigga never likes to be wrong, we told him before we got there not to do that shit but he doesn't listen, if he loses her, that's definitely his fault" he says while bringing me my outfit.

"ooo this is cute thank you bae" I say kissing his cheek. "you're welcome ma, you know I had to get you right" he says turning me around to fully kiss me after giving me a simple but cute outfit. It was black jeans a grey summer walker graphic tee and my cool grey Jordan 11's "I'll be back I have to see if Yazmine is up" I say after putting my clothes on and walking out the room

Yazmine pov:

I get up at 6:30, I couldn't sleep so I decided to get up and get ready earlier. I play "Angels" by Brent Faiyaz and go to my closet, I decided to do something simple but still look good and wear my new sneakers. I pull out some black cargos, a purple graphic pop smoke tee shirt that me and dd got to match, and my new purple and white Jordan 5's.

I go into my bathroom turning my music a little louder so I can hear it more

I go into my bathroom turning my music a little louder so I can hear it more. I was now listening to my favorite song on the wasteland album "Heal your heart" I started to brush my teeth and do my skin care routine and brushing my eyebrows out. "what should I do to my hair" I say lowly. I decided to do a slick back bun since it's fast.