10

Yazmine's pov:

I finally got back to the house. Traffic was heavy because some dumbass hit a fucking dog on the road. shit pissed me off cuz it's hella bright outside so how tf can you possibly do that shit. I park the car and get out making sure it was locked.

"There she is" I heard from a loud voice behind me. I turn around to see dd, ddot and Notti sitting on the steps smoking a blunt. Notti got up as soon as he seen me with bags getting ready to take then from me and bring them inside. "be fucking fr, y'all sitting there watching me struggle with these bags instead of taking them" I say mugging dd and ddot.

"Thank you Notti. This is why your my favorite" I add while still mugging dd and ddot. "My bad ma gimme the bags" dd says after hugging me. "Nah fuck you cuz you gave my shoes to this dayroom as nigga fuck you bro" ddot's says before taking another hit out his blunt.

"I was joking but now fuck you fr I'm not obligated to buy you shit. With all that money you flex in your music videos can't buy yourself $300 sneakers? your a little ungrateful childish dyke ass kid and if anyone is dayroom it's you nigga you got caught lacking at the deli and ran smd and take the fucking shoes" I say throwing them at him and walking into the house.

"here you go sis" Notti says placing the bags in the corner of the room walking out right after. "here you go ma" dd says putting them with the rest of the bags. "thank you dd" I say hugging him. "I missed you so much" he says whispering into my neck. "no you didn't" I say laughing. "you're annoying" he says laughing with me. "I'm being deadass. I really missed you and I promise that was the last time I ever hurt you. I wasn't lying when I said I want to be with you. I swear I'm in love with you Yazmine" he says and kisses my neck.

"dd I- yo dd come here I need your help" Notti says barging into the room. "brooo you and Darrian always ruining something wait bro" dd says rolling his eyes before letting me go. "No nigga we got a music video in a little and I need help with a outfit to go with these shoes. Matter fact Yazmine come here you got better outfits then dd" Notti says grabbing me by now straight hair.

"OWW ETHAN REYES GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY HAIR" I say holding onto my hair as dd follows us. "DAVID HELP BEFORE I KICK BOTH OF YALL ASSES" I say yelling at him too. "bro get the fuck off of her" dd says before pushing Notti causing him to pull my hair harder while landing on the floor. "DAVID WHAT THE FUCK GOES THROUGH YOUR HEAD" I say yelling from the floor. "WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT WAS SMART BRO" Notti says holding onto his arm that he just fell on.

"yea I'm done here, ask Alyssa for help" I say getting off the floor and fixing my hair. I walk back into my room going straight to my bags with dd following me and laying on my bed. "where's your speaker" he says looking for it. "uh I think it's in the bathroom, don't play no stupid shit either" I say causing him to laugh

"stop playing dick you know I play some fire shit" he says. "actually listen to this song we doing a music video to" he says before playing 40s n 9s as I put my clothes in the bathroom and put the rest in my closet.

"you my baby for you ima end em 40s n 9s I bet we gon stretch em." "good head good body good face the way bae looks just makes my day." "let's get shawty she made a parade all eyes on her but she on the way" he says looking at me causing me to laugh. "YO NOTTI THROW THROW THROW WE CATCH A YG AND WE GOTTA BLOW" Notti screams running into the room causing me to laugh. "FUCK KAY FLOCK HE AINT COMING HOME IF BE DO THEN WE TAKING HIS LIFE WORDA MY O IMA UP THAT PIPE" Notti screams while getting sturdy as I'm recording him

The song ends and I tell dd how much I like it while he just smiles and stares at me. "dd your creeping me out ima go shower." I say laughing and walking away causing him to laugh too.