12

dd's pov:

I wake up at 10:00 am to light knocks on the door. "come in" I say looking down to see Yazmine asleep in my chest with her arms wrapped around my waist. Alyssa walks in the room fully dressed.

"dd can you come with me to the supermarket, Notti told me to ask you because Jaystar called him this morning to help him take care of something" Alyssa says.

"yea ofc, I gotchu sis gimme a minute" I say trying to get up as Alyssa walks out. "dd no" Yazmine says holding my tighter. "I gotta go to the supermarket with Alyssa ma" I say kissing her forehead. "where's notti" she says into my chest.

"he went out with Jaystar this morning and you know ddot's lazy ass isn't going to go" I say playing with her hair. "you're right" she says letting me go. "go back to sleep mama it won't take long" I say kissing her again before going to my room to get ready.

Yazmine's pov

"we're leaving, text me if you need anything" dd says hugging me before walking out. I start to fall back asleep, I've been running errands since yesterday and I'm so tired. It feels like I was asleep for 5 minutes.

ddot busts into my room. "yo cuzzo get up and get ready my heart, you going to the studio with me and Notti" he says pulling the covers off of me. "What time is it" I say rubbing my eyes. "It's 12:20" he says while walking to my bathroom.

"where's Alyssa and dd" I say getting up to make my bed up. "dd said him and Alyssa are going to go pick up Alyssa's brother and taking him to look for houses, you know how dd is with Alyssa's brother" he sayd laughing a little.

"he treats that kid like one of his own" I say laughing with him. "what should I wear" I say walking to my closet. "wear the same sneakers you got for all of us" he screams from my bathroom. "I wore those yesterday" I say looking for something else.

"Then where your inferred 4's with all black" he says walking out the bathroom. "What's this" he asks holding a pad. "Christopher at your big age you don't know what a pad is" I say laughing at him. "no I thought it was a tampon" he says walking back in the bathroom.

"Christopher stop going through my stuff before you find something you don't like" I say putting my clothes in the bathroom as Notti walks into the room.

"hey sis" he says flopping on my bed. "hey little brother" I say before pushing ddot out the bathroom so I can shower. I walk back into my room to see them both laying on my bed while watching beauty and the beast.

"y'all some thugs watching a princess movie" I say laughing. "Shut up this shits good" Notti says laughing. "if you're looking for your speaker it's right here" ddot says handing it to me. "glooks kid" I say grabbing it before walking back into the bathroom.

I connect my phone to the speaker and play "too tact" by my favorite boys and start washing my face and brushing my teeth. I remove my clothes and get in the shower starting to wash my body, shave and, exfoliate my skin.

I get out the shower putting lotion my body before getting dressed. I open my door putting my dirty clothes in my hamper and letting some steam out the bathroom. "Took you long enough" ddot says eyeing me. "wrd sis you take mad long, you stunk so bad you had to take a hour shower" Notti says eyeing me too.

"Nigga it wasn't even that long" I say mugging them before walking back in the bathroom. "we finished the whole movie it was that long" ddot says. "I'm almost done just lemme do my hair" I say to them

I decide to put my hair in a curly half up half down. I plug in my curling iron. I'm not tryna damage my hair with them straightener curls, they never come out right.