A Patrol Gone Wrong

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IS COPYRIGHT TO NICKELODEON ANIMATION STUDIOS

Chapter 1: A Patrol Gone Wrong

It was one of those nights where everything went wrong and not the way they expected it to go wrong.

Leonardo, Donatello, and Raphael aka the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were kneeling before their master/father, Hamato Yoshi or Splinter to them. The father was looking rather furious at the three turtles after learning what happened tonight as he calmly yet strictly spoke out:

"Well? Would anyone like to explain why your little brother came home injured by himself?"

"Well to be fair, we didn't expect him to get hurt," Donnie awkwardly replied.

Splinter sighs out in frustration: "Can I get a straight answer for once from any of you boys?"

"It was our fault, sensei" Leo held the responsibility.

"What do you mean, ours?!" Raphael argued.

"You know none of this would've happened if we forced Mikey to stay put alone" Leo argued back.

"Yeah, because he was messing up the plan as usual!" Raphael snapped.

"YAME!" Splinter bellowed before he groaned out: "Luckily for myself, your little brother told me everything that you four went out to stop the purple dragons"

"You four tried to beat them but he told me he accidentally got in your way with his so-called dance fight moves and you scolded him for that"

"Because we kept telling him, no celebrating till the fighting is over!" Raphael argued.

"And for that reason, you had to almost break his finger when he told you he thought the fighting was over and just poked you back" Splinter raised an eyebrow at him.

"He has a point," Donnie commented.

"Oh don't you start, you're the one who told Mikey to stop screwing up and do nothing while we figured out a way to get the mutagen from the purple dragons" Leonardo firmly spoke to Donnie.

"Because he can't keep his hands to himself most of the time" Donnie argued.

"YAME!" Splinter exclaimed again, silencing the turtles: "Look, despite Michelangelo's flaws, you three have behaved appalling tonight especially after what he told me the moment you boys decided to split up"

That made the turtle gulp as Splinter reacted what Mikey told him:

"Why do I always get stuck with Mikey?" Donnie complained

"I don't want him. And I'm in charge!" Leo firmly put his foot down.

"Well, then make Raph take Mikey," Donnie argued.

"Over my dead body!" Raphael grunted.

The turtles look down, red in the face with embarrassment and guilt before Raphael grumbled: "I-I don't sound like that"

"You three ought to be ashamed of yourselves; your little brother may not be the smartest or strongest but he has raw talent just like you three and without him, the team falls apart just like it almost did tonight" Splinter furiously scolded the turtles.

After the three brothers told Mikey to stay on top of a rooftop while they complete the mission, the poor young turtle was ambushed soon by the purple dragons and fighting them alone, the young turtle tried to call his brothers for help but they were still mad at Mikey that they just assumed that he was calling them over some nonsense and looking back now, they felt entirely guilty.