Betrayed

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNER

Chapter 10: Betrayed

In Donatello's lab, the purple masked turtle was medically examining Michelangelo to see if the BIO was out of the turtle's system officially while the others stay by Michelangelo's side on the medical bed.

"I hope the cure worked" Raphael gulped in concern.

"We all hope so" Casey agreed.

Leonardo looks down at his baby brother, guilt eats away in his heart as he deeply regrets what he had selfishly done with the other two to Mikey. Though they wanted to help Mikey improve himself, they still hurt Mikey with the BIO, an action that they'll keep their guilt and shame to their graves.

"Let that be a lesson to you three; Never do something as reckless and dangerous like that ever again" Splinter reprimanded the trio.

"We won't; we promise" Raphael vowed, ashamed of his actions as well.

"Good, because if you do, I will, in your words, beat the green out of you" Karai narrows her eyes at Raphael who flinch awkwardly.

Donatello returns with the reports: "The BIO is completely out of Michelangelo's system. The cure has dissolve the chip so Mikey should hopefully be back to who he originally is"

"Do you think he'll remember what has happened?" April quizzed.

"Once he wakes up, we'll find out" Donnie answered.

And no sooner had he answered the question, Michelangelo begins to stir from his sleep and slowly opens his eyes, yawning loudly.

"Musuko" Splinter gasped and gently helped his baby boy lean up from the bed.

"Papa? Guys? Wha...What happened?" Mikey yawned.

"Mikey, how do you feel?" Leo questioned in concern.

"I feel like I've been napping for days" Mikey yawned.

"Mikey, what's your favorite food?" Raphael quizzed.

"Duh! Pizza!" Mikey stretched his arms.

The others felt hopeful with that answer as it sounded like Mikey they knew was back before Donnie asked:

"Mikey, what's the most visited city of Tennessee?"

"Um....Tennis-ville?" Mikey replied.

The turtles gasped happily and hugs Mikey: "He's back!"

"Uh...did I miss something?"  Mikey asked, feeling utterly confused.

"A lot" April nodded, hugging Mikey as well.

"We're so glad you're yourself again, dude" Casey happily stated.

"Myself again? What are you-?" Mikey started when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his head before he remembers something.

"Wait...I'm remembering something....The...The BIO! I was controlled by the BIO!" 

"You remember everything then?" Karai asked her mutant brother.

"Y-Yes...I was cold and I felt trapped in doing things and yet it made me feel like I was perfect...too perfect...so perfect that I became horrible and such...I almost killed you guys and...what have I done?!" Mikey cried out in despair from how he was as the BIO.

"It wasn't your fault, my son; you were manipulated and controlled like a machine but you're free now and back to the son I love" Splinter assured his son, hugging him warmly.