The BIO

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNER

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS DRUG USE

Chapter 2: The BIO

Leo and Raph looked at the pill that Donatello had just created and revealed to the others as they were confused on what it was.

"I'm sorry, what exactly is that?" Leo asked.

"This, gentlemen, is the solution to all of our problems" Donnie proudly announced.

"Ya made a Tic Tac?" Raphael quizzed.

"No, it's not a Tic Tac" Donnie frowned at Raph.

"It looks like a tiny computer USB or something" Leo shrugged.

"Not exactly" Donnie shook his head before he explains what he has created:

"This is a pill containing a super computer chip that once it gets swallowed and dissolved; the chip will automatically enter the bloodstream and with GPS guidance installed in this brilliant creation, it implants itself inside the user's brain. Soon enough this supercomputer chip will take control of the user and help boost its intelligence, its strength and its behaviour, allowing the user to become the perfect living being"

Leo and Raph stared at the excited turtle to which Raphael just replied: "So you created a drug that goes into your brain and helps you...what...level up or something?"

"In a way, yes," Donnie nodded.

"And how exactly is that going to solve our problems? Because I ain't taking that if that's wot ya plan is" Raphael grumpily quizzed.

"It's not for us to take, this is for Mikey," Donnie simply replied.

"What?!" Leo exclaimed.

"Like I said, this is the answer to all our problems" Donnie smiled proudly at the two.

"And how exactly is getting Mikey to take that gonna solve our problems?!" Leo demanded.

"Well for one thing, it'll be a great way for him to get smarter, stronger and even better at being a ninja like us" Donnie replied.

"He's got a point, if it makes him stop messing up and get better like us then I say we do it" Raphael agreed.

"Thank you Raph," Donnie smiled.

"Forget it! We're not drugging our baby brother! This could be dangerous, Donnie" Leo angrily replied.

"Oh c'mon Leo, have I ever let you guys down with my inventions?" Donnie scoffed.

Leo gave his response by staring at Donnie unamused to whom Raph chimed in with: "Is that a trick question?"

"OK! OK! So maybe a few have gone wrong but I'm telling you guys, this is the real deal! I've worked all night with this" Donnie complained.

"That's not an excuse; we're not drugging Mikey," Leo denied.

"Leo, I've gone through the process of this pill and according to my calculations, this pill can help Mikey in the best positive way," said Donnie.

"Not if it means using our baby brother as a bloody lab rat!" Leo argued.

"But Leo-!" Donnie complained.

"Forget it! There is no way we're using this on Mikey, we're going to help Mikey the hard way, the way Splinter instructed us to" Leonardo denied.

"All I'm asking is that you give this a chance to help Mikey; I wouldn't do this to hurt Mikey, you know that" Donnie suggested.