3.

After another week of adjustment, Si Zexi finally got a bit relaxed and started to plan for the future, Anyway, he is extremely strong without doing anything but his inner demon is his small group of friends before rebirth.

So this time he must protect them at all costs.

He was looking at the Stock market at the moment and also making plans on how to train his small group of friends.

His trust from the human heart is not removed just because of some villains, But it sure left a trauma on him that he could never remove.

And his trust in his 12 friends was not just built overnight, they had also gone through various tests of friendship, Like Captain Yi Fang saving Luo Xia from a car accident even if it cost his life, Like Yu Fei, who is an orphan like him but his heart is like Virgin Mary always forgiving, even when his money was stolen he didn't get angry or anything but this Virgin Mary would become angry for his friends. Like Sister Niu Yao(Caps girlfriend) who always feeds the poor even when her own money is not enough for herself.

These people have golden hearts and they also accepted him, Luo Xia, Xu Jun, and Lin Ning being gay. Sister Niu Yao even tried to make other straight men gay to match them up.

And so he can only trust these few friends of his in the whole world...at least for now.

Si Zexi was deep in thought when he heard a frustrated scream.

"Gah! Not again! Another one! it's already the third!!!"

He tilted his head and saw Luo Xia sitting on the fluffy carpet with shots and a T-shirt, his white limbs were open in the air and his cute face was twisted with deep...heartache?

Si Zexi raised his eyebrow.

"What happened to make you this love-torn?"

Luo Xia raised his head and looked at Si Zexi on the bed.

"XiXi, Lanlan's Bastard father made another illegitimate child and threw it to his bad step-dad who you know is already lazy to care about any child! And this is already the third one!"

Si Zexi almost laughed, LanLan in Luo Xia's words is the protagonist of the 'Heartless Love' novel, Gu Lan. From the name you can see that Father Gu didn't care about this child of only 7 years old but gave this child a step-dad who didn't even glance at the child but also gave him three step-siblings but none of these children are given name by Father Gu.

In this matter, that stepdad was still a bit humane and named the three illegitimate children for fun.

Sigh, this guy is way too invested in this novel.

"Xiao Xia, You have nothing better to do?"

Luo Xia hummed in agreement, he had nothing better to do anyway. Professor was on sick leave for a week and he had no assignment.

Si Zexi glanced at him and then his decision to train his friends became more firm, these guys are too lazy and weak.

So that night Si Zexi started to do bad things. He went to the small refrigerator in the dorm and opened all 5 water bottles and put the green powder in them.

This is Toxin Cleansing powder, it's way too common stuff in Abyss Mall and he had a huge stock of it as he was also a New Player Trainer in the Abyss.

After watching the green powder fusing with water and leaving no trace, he sighed. Life really makes one see everything.

At night, Xu Jun was reading a book and became thirsty, So he went to drink water and finished half the bottle.

"Huh? Was water always this delicious?"

He tasted the taste in his mouth but felt cool only. He felt a bit doubtful but ignored it, How can water suddenly become delicious?

"Brother Jun! get me a bottle too!"

Luo Xia's voice sounded from under the quilt on the upper bed.

"Alright, though Xiao Xia doesn't waste all day reading novels."

"Mn~"

He passed Luo Xia the water bottle who finished it and stayed for a moment.

"Is it water?"

Xu Jun who sat on the study desk hummed. Lin Ning came out of the bath wrapped in his red bathrobe, which looked made him look sexy and arrogant.

He wiped his hair rudely and opened the refrigerator and took the water bottle and drank most of it.

"Mn, Refreshing, Good taste."

He narrowed his eyes in pleasure and ignored the point that water had no taste.

So for most of the night, Si Zexi heard the bathroom door open and close again and again with flush sounds and sometimes vomiting.

Cause he couldn't sleep at all that night, he just opened the novel Luo Xia was reading and started to read it.

Oh, It seems that...Huh??? Why is that step-dad of the Protagonist also named Si Zexi?! Because of the similar name, Si Zexi became more interested and read it with focus.

Well that Bastard Father Gu finally died after leaving 5 children, and all had different dads, it seems that this Bastard Father Gu was a bad playboy. Ah? He named all his property to...Gu Lan? Wonderful, he made the protagonist bait for big sharks in the Gu family, and what is this? That stepdad started to torture Gu Lan right after bastard Father Gu's death?

His name is soiled for no reason! He took a deep breath and again looked at the screen, Gu Lan is only a 10-year-old child! Why bully the child? What teaching with a whip?? Punishing by standing in rain?? Not able to go to school??? What a disgusting thing!!

There was a limit line even when Si Zexi went insane after becoming Zombie, he never ate children, even saved hundreds of them, In the Abyss dimension he was most popular with children.

But this step-dad stepped on his landmine again and again by using his name! Disgusting!

While this guy was going through emotional drama, his friends were almost sucked out of their vitality by continuous washroom problem.

Lin Ning lay weakly on the ground and called his driver at 5:30 Am. So the three friends went to the hospital in Lin Ning's car where they met a pale Yi Fang and dazed sister Niu Yao.

They went and asked.

"Sister Yao! Captain Yi, what's wrong? What happened to you both?"

Niu Yao came out of a daze by Luo Xia's words and her tears fell like rainwater.

Yi Fang patted her back and coaxed her.

"Don't cry dear, Don't cry, everything will be fine, I will find a way."

Even though his voice was trembling.

The situation didn't look good and Xu Jun immediately looked at the report on the ground, he picked it up and his eyes widened with extreme shock.

"P-Pregnant?"