8.

Si Zexi knew the matter in the morning, he knew that there will be rumors at some point but this to the point?

Xu Jun who was beside him was full of worry.

"Xiao Xi, this is all false! How can someone create such rumors?"

Luo Xia nodded, he kept looking at the comments and then saw a picture.

"See, they photoshop Sister Yao with some ugly man!"

Xu Jun and Lin Ning huddled together and saw the pic, The man was really old and he seemed to be embracing Niu Yao who had a child in her arms.

Lin Ning was always hot-headed.

"Who dared to do so!"

Si Zexi glanced at them and then sneered.

"Only one person can do such things."

The three looked at him.

"Su Han."

Xu Jun frowned, isn't this Si Zexi's childhood friend? Why will he do so?

While Lin Ning and Luo Xia cursed.

"Knew it! That stuff isn't good stuff at all!"

"Bastard! He really dared!!"

Si Zexi raised his eyebrow at them and saw them being as quiet as chickens.

"Say what else is there to hide now?"

Lin Ning coughed and looked away while Luo Xia shivered, Hey it's not that they wanna hide...

"That...we heard Su Han talking bad about you with our Seniors...and he really said a bit too much."

Lin Ning nodded.

"If Xiao Xia didn't stop me, I would have bashed his head right there!"

Seeing them becoming so full of rage just because of him, he was happy. It's been a while since he felt such sincerity.

Xu Jun frowned even more.

"Why will he do so? He has no grudge against you right?"

Si Zexi shrugged.

"I came first in Middle School, I always remained at the top in High School and even passed Entrance exams by becoming first in City C, So you can imagine why he will not like me, the friend due to which he was always in shadow."

Xu Jun pursed his lips, This...is that guy's screw loose? What logic is this?

While Lin Ning and Luo Xia laughed.

"Deserve it!"

"Fully deserving! Hahaha!"

Si Zexi shook his head and opened his laptop, though he didn't want to show Yi Fang and Niu Yao's relationship this early, they have already gotten their marriage certificate 3 months ago before Yi Xiang was born, So their relationship is legal and for Su Han...Ha, Let me show you what happens when karma comes to bite you back.

Luo Xia, Lin Ning, and Xu Jun saw him write some codes at a high speed, and then in 3 hours, he did an amazing thing.

Xu Jun who saw the picture becoming clear frowned.

"The person besides that old man is...Su Han?"

Lin Ning felt disgusted, That guy really is garbage!

Si Zexi's phone rang and he glanced, and saw it was Niu Yun.

"Xiao Xia, Pick up my call tell Yun not to worry, just wait half an hour."

Luo Xia nodded and went aside to pick up the call.