4.

It was half an hour later when Si Zexi arrived at the hospital in a hurry and saw most of his friends there, Luo Xia, Xu Jun, and Zhou Heng were standing with Yi Fang, and Yu Fei, Lin Ning, Zhou Yi was looking at the report while Niu Yao was hugging her twin brother Niu Yun and crying while Sister Qi Ruo and her cousin brother Qi Min were standing beside them. Only two other guys who were doing part-time at the moment weren't here.

Si Zexi came to Xu Jun.

"Xu Jun, What happened?"

Xu Jun's face was full of helplessness and fear, Lin Ning came over to him with Yu Fei and Zhou Yi.

"Zexi, Sister Yao is pregnant."

Si Zexi's mind became dull. Huh? This didn't happen in his last life at all. Wait...this might have happened...But at that time he and his dormitory guys were having fun without a care in the world, They didn't notice the condition of sister Yao, later they had an accident and they died one by one, he did hear a rumor that Sister Yao was whoring and had a child of some rich man...wait...this.

"Show me the report."

Lin Ning passed the report to him and continued.

"If we didn't come here coincidently due to diarrhea that can't be diagnosed, these two people wanted to hide it from us forever!"

Si Zexi grabbed what happened, Last life his friends were pure and naughty like him and had fun all time but in this life, he gave them toxin cleaning medicine which made them come to the hospital and coincidently at the same time when Yi Fang and Niu Yao went for the reports.

He glanced at Yi Fang and asked.

"When did you know?"

Yi Fang's face was haggard and he said with trembling lips.

"Three days ago...A'Yao's condition wasn't looking quite normal so we went to do the check-up...and this...it's my fault, I was careless when drinking and caused all this!"

Seeing him breaking down, Si Zexi sighed with sadness, It seems that in the Last Life none of his friends had good results.

He beckoned Qi Min who nodded and took Niu Yun a bit aside and Si Zexi went to Niu Yao. He squatted down as Niu Yao was sitting on a hospital bench.

"Sister Yao, do you want the baby?"

Hearing his question, all others were quiet, Luo Xia and Zhou Yi pushed Yi Fang toward Niu Yao and step aside.

Niu Yao was stunned, she looked at Si Zexi dazedly.

She did want to marry Yi Fang, They even got the blessing of their parents but if they know about the baby...will they let her marry her love? Then...run away with Yi Fang? But...Yi Fang has to be burdened with her...Agh.

"I don't. I don't want the baby...Xiao Xi...my baby..."

Her tears were like beads of guilt, she clenched Si Zexi's hand and cried. Si Zexi patted her head and said softly.

"You are worried that your parents won't let you marry Yi Fang because of this incident? Or Yi Fang will be under pressure?"

Niu Yao was stunned stupid, since when did Si Zexi become so good at guessing people's hearts?

"Mn...You are right...I am worried, So worried..."

Yi Fang was surprised after hearing this all, His lover was worried alone and he was just full of guilt towards her. She was worried about the future and he cared for the foregone past?

He clenched his hand and it was like he matured overnight, He softly hugged Niu Yao.

"You will never be my burden, I will find a way, Dear, don't cry anymore, it hurts my heart."

Niu Yao grabbed his hand and buried her head in his arms. Why is he so loving and caring? Why let her love him so much...

Seeing that the two were a bit better, Si Zexi took out his trump card.

"Have you both forgotten something?"

The two raised their heads and looked at Si Zexi, Like what's forgotten?

Si Zexi sighed and pointed his thumb to his back where his few friends were standing with worry and tension.

"We all are here, your whole family hasn't said a word, how dare you both decide everything, And you brats come here for me, Let's have a good talk with these two tonight."

Hearing Si Zexi's words Xu Jun and others smiled and came to them, so in the hospital lobby, there was a small meeting and big decisions.

Niu Yun as a scholar and brain boy made a good point.

"There should be no problem, for now, Our family lives in City Z while we are in City S, it's a huge distance and we only go home on New year anyway or talk on video calls, There should be no problem hiding the matter for some time."

Qi Ruo nodded.

"That is good and all but the main problem is the last 4 semesters of Yao Yao. According to the doctor, she is already a month pregnant so she will be 5 months pregnant when she will give the 5th-semester exams and she has to miss her 6th-semester exams."

For this Lin Ning arrogantly said.

"Don't worry about that matter, She can give her exams earlier, The Dean knows my Father."

Si Zexi nodded, that's a good solution for the studies. Xu Jun thought and said.

"The main thing is her health. Guys we can't leave her alone in this condition at all."

Hearing this Si Zexi nodded, That's true. Only Mother Hen Xu Jun can focus on such stuff.

"And we should find a bigger place to live so that we all can look after her as University's dormitory is too dangerous."

Qi Min added, and Zhou Heng immediately said.

"Don't worry about the home, Have you all forgotten that I have a big house with no one to live in?"

Zhou Heng was the only child of a researcher but his father died leaving him a big house, a car, and a huge sum of money.

They can't involve Lin's family or else Lin Ning would have been able to help too.

Yu Fei counted.

"Housing, Exam, and Health are done, what about Sister-in-law's transportation?"

Si Zexi was about to say that he can take care of it when another voice interrupted.

"Don't worry about that, I am still alive."

They saw two ruffian-looking handsome and clean boys coming to them, It was the last two friends of Si Zexi, Du Cheng, and Chu Tian. They were both in the programming and coding departments and opened their own companies at the young age of 20. They had already made a sum of money with their skills and had a car and a house which was already an achievement for them at this age.

Seeing them coming, Si Zexi once again went in Melchony, The ones who found the whole truth of his and the other threes rape and death were these two, After knowing it they took revenge on Su Han for them, they tried to kill Su Han but Su Han had climbed on the bed of a big man who made their lives worse than death and before apocalypse, he heard the news of their car accident.