5

Guys before you read this, just remember that the main character now is a new character. Please don't get all defensive because you never know, what if you'll actually like ashlyn?

Ashlyn Rivera is pretty cool too y'know she's just curious about Matt for now

She's not in love with him lol

Don't stress about Ashley Davis and if your confused right now, just think of it as a new book with new people and then you won't be confused anymore once it reaches the middle of the book.

Oh and btw, the girl who plays Ashlyn is now Gigi hadid

August 22, 2015 ; 6:00

"Ashlyn where were you after school?" My mom pounded at the door.

"Dance team for school." I say while flipping the page of my book.

"Excuse me?" She snaps

"Dance team for school." I repeated this time, but more in a monotone.

"Dance team?" She spat.

"You got it." I say, completely uninterested in whatever she had to say. Im already 18. She can't tell me what I cannot cannot do. Like how I already applied for a job, and I'm planning on saving up for my own apartment and hopefully I will have someone I can room with by then.

I always hated my mom. Even if this sounds cruel, I wouldn't even care if she dies this second. I would be rejoicing and throwing a party for gods sake.

She doesn't even care about me in the first place so why would I care about her. Sometimes I even feel like I was adopted.

It was then when I heard the door kick open. The psychopath walked into my room with gritted teeth glaring bullets through my skull. "Don't you ever lock this door again." She seethes and walks out impatiently.

I stare at the door with the broken lock and I curse under my breath at my psychopath of a mom wondering if I should just move out of this dammed house already. I'm living with a woman with serious psychological issues, and she kicked my door down for gods sake when I just locked it. Can I at least have my own privacy for once since I never get any?

I stood up from my bed and I look at myself in the mirror studying closely at my features. My features resembled to my dad only. My mom had dark brown eyes and natural auburn hair with a very sharp look in her eye. My dad had all the features I had. Blonde hair and green eyes with a few specks of blue in the iris's.

I turn towards my door and I head out with my phone in my pocket, a book in my hand and my hydroflask in the other.

I attempted to eat after the dance tryouts in the gym. I actually didn't find my stomach disagreeing with me. It honestly felt good that I was able to eat a small salad and not throw up afterwards like I always do. I needed the calories since I burned off all of mine during the conditioning part of the tryout.

I walked out the front door, ignoring my moms protests about whatever thing she had to insult about me and I close the door behind me.

I continued walking down the cement path with the excess rocks from the road to the right of me. Just a little bit a head of me was a park. It wasn't to big, it wasn't to small. It was a perfect size with a playground for kids, and a small stand of food with hot dogs and the jist.

I breathe in the cool fresh air and exhale all of the negative thoughts clouding my mind up. I just wish that I can have a life where I can eat without throwing up, have a mother who actually loves me, and a dance career that isn't ballet.