2

Unedited

August 21 2015; 7:57

"And right over here is the library." Cody says to me and points to an awfully large building.

"That place is huge." I nod my head.

"You got that right." He chuckles lightly.

"But is there no music room?" I ask.

"It's more like the dust room. No one has been in there for 7 years? I think." He says slowly and scratches the back of his neck.

"That's unfortunate. To not have a music program." I say sadly.

"It must be. I'm not really good with playing music though." He shrugs and we continued walking.

"What's your first period?" He asks.

I look down at my palm and see first period. H105 English. "H105. Uhh. English." I say and my eyes scan through the big bold numbers of the lockers.

"Oh." Cody nods his head. "What's your locker again?" He asks.

"187." I reply simultaneously.

"Then it's right... Here." Cody says and points to the locker.

"Thanks for the help, Cody. I think I'll manage for the rest of the day." I smile at him and nod my head.

"Okay, I'll see you later?" He asks.

"Yeah I'll see you." I nod my head again.

I looked at my locker combination on the sticky note that one of the administration people gave me and I carefully turn the lock onto the numbers given. I was almost done with the combination, but the locker door already flew open, making me jump in surprise. I look inside and I see an iPhone. I definitely isn't mine because I just opened this locker for the first time.

I put all of my unwanted and heavy books inside my locker and I take the phone and hold it in my hands. It was an iphone 6. It was a golden one with some scratches and a few fingerprints on it. I pressed the lock button and slid my finger across the screen. there wasnt a pin number or anything.

This phone was almost completely empty. There wasn't a single game or any other app that may have been downloaded. There were only a few pictures. Maybe one or two pictures, but it was just a screenschot of the wallpaper and lockscreen.

The wallpaper was a picture of a tattoo and it was a really nice on in my opinion. It seemed like the tattoo was on a persons ankle maybe. It was a tattoo of a moon and a star and it was a very unique tattoo, one I have never seen. This looked like this was a boy's phone since the finger prints were pretty big.

I pressed on the notes app and there seemed to be probably over a hundred. there were so many notes on this phone, it looked like it was just a journal or an electronic journal. But I dont think a guy would have a journal, but you never know it may be a guy.

I slipped the phone into my bag and made a mental note to give it to the lost and found at the office at the end of the day.

I walked down the hallway, while eating the last cookie in the bag of the nilla wafers I was holding and I enter my first period classroom. The boredom so far has been killing me. The only friend I have right now is Cody, and I don't want to get lost on school grounds trying to look for him.

I can't text alyssa, because she is still asleep. The timezones between hawaii and Virginia has a major gap so I have to text alyssa at ridiculous times such as twelve-o-clock in the morning.

I might as well enter my first class since I have nothing else to do.

I strolled past many students. Some sitting on the floor or leaning against the locker talking to one of their friends. Some were looking at me as what every person would when they see a new girl.