Heading out

Central city was bustling with music. The sounds of cars driving, people walking, and reconstruction of the recent events of the attacks all bounced around the large buildings. Atop of these large buildings was a blue hedgehog, running freely in the wind.

Sonic the hedgehog, a blue hero who has kept this world from crumbling down many times. He's had his wins, he's had his losses, but no matter what, he keeps on running and fighting for what's right.

Sonic ran though the rooftops, jumping over gaps and spin dashing under any build boards. He stopped as he looked on, watching the people rebuild the destroyed parts of the cities. Again.

They picked away at the large icebergs that sprouted from random areas of the ground.

Sonic made a small chuckle. He sometimes feels bad for the amount of times these guys had to remake and rebuild everything in this and every other city, but he hopes they understand why.

Sonic looked forward and continued running til he got to the Mystic Ruins, where he found tails tinkering away at his workshop.

Sonic jumped off of one of the trees that he stood on and walked into the place. He looked around at all of the tech and gizmos that Lied around the place, the desk filled with ideas. He walked though the kitchen and into the garage where the Tornado sat. Sonic looked over where tails sat.

Tails, a yellow and orange fox with two tails, sat on his desk as the typed away. He quickly glanced over from his radar device then back at his computer, documenting the information that he was receiving.

Knock knock

Tails ears twitched and turned toward the noise, his head following behind. He saw his friend, Sonic, staring at him with a smile.

"Hey tails, what's up?"

Tails made a smile. He was glad that sonic actually came. "Hey sonic" he said

Sonic walked over to tails fridge and took out a coke, he then walked over and plopped himself onto one of tails many tables. He looked at tails as he opened his coke

"So, why'd ya need me? I don't see any badniks here"

"Because" tails said "i wanted to show you this" tails grabbed his radar device and rolled over to sonic, showing him the readings.

Sonic put down his coke and grabbed onto the radar, looking carefully at the device. On the device showed chaos readings that came from the far left, over on seaside island.

"Chaos readings?" He questioned, looking at tails.

Tails nodded

"Not just that, but its huge chaos readings!" He held his hands out, showcasing how big it is. He rolled over to his computer and took out other chaos readings from the past

"It's much stronger then the last readings we've been seeing, and seems to come in rhythmic forms"

Sonic jumped off of the table and walked over, radar in hand. He looked at the readings that were in the radar, then at the previous ones. Just like tails said, the readings before then seemed to be much smaller then before.

Sonic checked the dates of these readings, he pointed them out

"Hey buddy, is it just me or did these readings get bigger every time eggman stole an emerald? Cuz the last time i checked, he has five and we have-"

"Two" tails said, cutting sonic off "i know"

Sonic noticed the slight frustration that came from tails, he was about to say some words of comfort when tails continued