The true beginning

Mario and Luigi walked back to the castle; bags filled with power ups in hands.

The day had turned to evening, and the evening to dawn. The sun was setting, illuminating the sky with pastel colors of blues, purples, and yellows.

They walked into the castle and plopped the bags onto the ground.

"Mario!"

Mario looked up to find the princess herself. Princess Peach walked over to Mario with a big smile on her face, wearing a big dress that surrounded her.

Mario made a smile back as he waved to the princess "hello princess!"

Princess peach stood tall Infront of the two brothers with a curious look in her eyes "how was the fight with Bowser? I do hope you two didn't get too hurt!"

Mario waved his hand to the side "ah, it wasn't that dangerous."

princess peach looked over to the large bags that laid on the ground. Mario's eyes followed behind, staring at the bags. Luigi looked over at the two.
Before Mario could make an explanation Luigi took it as an opportunity to jump into the conversation

"They're powerups!"

peach blinked "that many powerups? from Bowser?" Mario shook his head "no, not bowser. but were not sure who. someone made a powerup farm deep in the woods"

peach looked surprised "a powerup farm? those are hard to take care of and require a lot of care!"

"sì, it was surprising to see that many powerups in one area."

princess peach looked like she was thinking. powerup farms? near her kingdom? how have she not heard of this sooner? princess peach sighed, she could not look after everyone 24/7, and even if she did that would probably be invasion of privacy

"Thank you for telling me, Mario, I'll make sure me and toadsworth will look this over... for now however, you two should go home. I'm sure you two are very tired."

"Grazie, princess."

Mario and Luigi's said their goodbyes and went on their marry way.

__

somewhere, deep inside of the Koopa kingdom...

"GAAAAHHHHHH!"

Bowser jr watched as a chair was flung across the throne room.

The king, his father, huffed deeply, smoke coming out of his nostrils. "Foiled again! humiliated, again!" he made a low growl as he stopped back to his throne, his minions following behind, trying to cheer the king up with foods and stress toys. bowser shoved one of his minions out of the way, still angry about the outcome of his fight with Mario. he was sure the large Lasor cannon would work...
he made a loud roar, a sign for his minions to leave before he decides to take his anger out on one of them.

as quickly as they came in, they all scurried out of the room, making scared noises as they went. bowser simply shook his head, sighing as he laid back on his throne. The king looked over to his son who sat next to him.

"Ah... sorry you had to see that son"

his son simply shook his head, a big, sweet smile on him "no worries papa! i know how angry you can get! plus I'm angry too, his brother destroyed my clown car!" Bowser jr huffed, attempting to make smoke come out of his nose Aswell. all that came out however was a sneeze.

bowser made a small chuckle, putting his hand on the resting arm and letting his arm to prop up his head. he started to think. if only there was something stronger he could use, something new, something bigger and Badder. Bowser started to get annoyed as he continued thinking, rubbing his chin as he thought.