Chapter 100

The soft light of luminous pearl fell upon a carved bed covered by light gauze. Under the gauze, a white tiger was lying lazily on a bed covered with a soft quilt. Except for a few black stripes on his forehead and back, his fur was completely white. His eyes closed, and the soft and clean white fur exuded a soft light under the luminous pearl. His two front paws overlapped in front, with his lower jaw rested on them. His semicircular ears were slightly drooping, and the fluffy fur around his pads hid away his sharp claws, making him look quite harmless. His abdomen, also covered with a thick layer of soft fur, was slowly undulating with every breath.

Meng Qi: "???"

He-he's sleeping?

"!!!" Meng Qi regained her senses and quickly let go of her hand. The slightly cold light gauze slipped down, gently rubbed her cheek, and closed the large bed again, also concealing the large sleeping figure.

Meng Qi was completely startled and suddenly staggered back several steps. She raised her hand and rubbed her eyes several times.

Did...did she see it wrong just now?

Right! She must have seen it wrong!

She suddenly fell into the Starfallen Sea, was frightened, and then panicked after finding Xiao Qi was missing. Having received shocks one after another, it was normal for her mind to not work well...right!

Meng Qi swallowed subconsciously. A faint, frightening thought flashed in her mind. The thought flashed quickly, so fast that she couldn't catch it, nor did she dare to.

She saw it wrong... right?

Yes, it must be so.

Meng Qi breathed slowly and deeply, trying to calm herself down. The light from the luminous pearl shone upon the gauze, and she could see the dark shadow inside.

Is... is he okay?

After the initial shock passed, Meng Qi suddenly returned to her senses—

If he was simply asleep, it was impossible that she could knock on the door, enter the room, walk to the bed, and lift the gauze without waking him up.

Meng Qi stepped forward suddenly and raised her hand. She hesitated for a moment when her fingertips touched the gauze, but then decisively lifted it open again...

The white tiger, who was larger than her, was still lying quietly on the bed.

"Uh..." Meng Qi tried hard to speak properly, "Are... are you okay?" She asked softly.

The white tiger didn't show any reaction; not even his ears moved in the slightest.

"You..." Meng Qi looked at the large figure that clearly looked like an adult tiger. She cautiously reached out her hand and gently pressed the white tiger's forehead. Her fingertips shone slightly, and the light penetrated into the tiger's head, illuminating his fur more clearly.

Meng Qi pressed her fingers into the soft, fluffy-looking thick white fur.

It feels... so good!

It turns out that even a big white tiger is also so nice to touch...

Meng Qi returned to her senses and promptly closed her eyes. "Ugh—" She had just dived in, but abruptly felt like she had fallen into an unfathomable abyss. Not only could she feel anything, but even the aura she sent in was also sucked away in an instant.

Meng Qi took a deep breath and repeated her attempt, sending another trace of aura. But the result was the same. When her aura had barely made contact, it was instantly sucked away again.