Chapter 111

The porcelain bottle Meng Qi took out contained the blood from the nirvana fiery eagle she first encountered right after falling into the Starfallen Sea. As soon as the lid was opened, a strong and pungent smell came pouring out.

"It's nirvana fiery eagle's blood." Next to Su Junmo, Li Che's eyes suddenly lit up, and he quickly said, "I'll help you."

"Okay." Meng Qi nodded.

Li Che called out his cauldron again. Not only was his cultivation base and the medical level above Meng Qi, but he had also raised his natal magic weapon to the third realm. Following this, Meng Qi slightly tilted the porcelain bottle and dripped three drops of blood into Li Che's cauldron.

Sikong Xing, who until a moment ago was enthusiastically gluing herself to Meng Qi, quickly took two steps back and hurriedly covered her mouth and nose with her sleeve, "Meng Qiqi, what is this? It smells so foul!"

Meng Qi nodded in agreement. The blood from the normal fiery eagle already had a strong fishy smell, and the nirvana fiery eagle only amplified it several folds. Even Chu Tianfeng, Qin Xiumo, and Xu Zijun — people who had seen many bloody scenes — took a few steps back subconsciously, avoiding the bloody smell that spread in the surrounding.

However, the foul stench did not affect the medical cultivators. Meng Qi and Li Che continued their work without a single flinch, and Xue Chengxuan even took the initiative to have a closer look. "The smell is much stronger, and it also exudes a fierce aura," he frowned, "This is not the blood of an ordinary fierce eagle."

"Yeah." Meng Qi nodded without explaining much. Xue Chengxuan shot her a glance, but tacitly refrained from asking any further questions.

Li Che, who usually looked more like a refined and elegant scholar, had his eyes totally bright at this moment, showing his usually hidden fanatical side. He stretched out his hand, sending spiritual aura into his natal magic weapon. In an instant, the cauldron was enveloped in bright light, and the three drops of blood inside it started to jump wildly.

Li Che steadily supplied his aura into the cauldron until it finally began to spin quickly in the air.

Meng Qi and Xue Chengxuan watched from the side; their gazes were feverish. Canglang Academy was well-known in Three Thousand Worlds, and they were famous for providing treatment free of charge for ordinary people injured by miasma or poisonous beasts in the Southern Realm. Canglang Academy's specialization was their medicines, and they had refined their skills and efficiency to the next level.

Li Che was the most outstanding disciple in the current generation of Canglang Academy. In terms of refining medicine, he had obtained the full inheritance from his Master, warranting him much respect from his peers.

Even Li Che's natal cauldron was not an ordinary one. After spinning in the air for dozens of laps, it suddenly stopped.

"It seems..." Sikong Xing, standing not far behind Meng Qi, suddenly tilted her head and said, "the smell isn't so bad anymore."

Li Che's natal cauldron flew down, dropping the three drops of blood that had turned into a crimson bead around the size of the knuckle of a little finger. Meng Qi reached out and picked the bead up. The strong fishy smell just now had completely disappeared. She then brought the bead close to her eyes and examined it for a moment. After a while, she turned to Li Che and gave him a smile, impressed by the young man's adeptness in extracting the essence of spiritual ingredients, which was higher than hers.

Even Xue Chengxuan couldn't help but give Li Che a thoughtful glance.

Meng Qi picked up the crimson bead, made from the blood of the nirvana fiery eagle, and brought it to Su Junmo. She then took out a lotus pod from her storage space and peeled two seeds from it.