Young child tears

Henry Tudor stood calm

Henry Tudor stood calm. Thomas Cromwell had just informed the King of Anne's death. She had just given birth in the tower yesterday. Henry turned his back. "The children she gave birth to, where are they now?" Henry wouldn't punish those children for the sins of their mother. Thomas Cromwell froze at the question. He hadn't anticipated Anne would give birth to four children. 

"There are with their aunt, the lady Mary Boylen." Henry nodded his head. Why should he care about bastards? " The lady Mary also wishes for the lady Elizabeth to come and stay with her." Henry slowly turned around to look at Cromwell. His daughter would leave to live with Mary Boleyn.

Why would she trust you with a child you kill her brother? Henry felt a voice ask him that question. "Allow it." Henry was going to marry his sweet Jane. He could pretend he didn't care about Anne. The truth was Henry cared for and loved Anne. He walked away.

Mary Boleyn had felt sad. Anne was on a boat to France. How could a man who said he loved her have her brother killed? "Mama, a carriage." Mary looked out the window. She didn't think the King would allow Elizabeth to live with her. She raced outside. Elizabeth ran towards her aunt. Margaret Byran had threatened to spank her. Mary crouched and opened her arms for Elizabeth to run into

"Where is mama? Will father punish me" Mary felt tears fall out her eyes at the mention of Anne. No one had the gall to tell Elizabeth that her father had sentenced her mother to die."William, take  Elizabeth to meet her cousin." Willam walked over to Mary and Elizabeth. He grabbed Elizabeth's hand and walked away with her.

Mary wiped her tears and stood up. She looked at every one of those servants the King had sent to deliver Elizabeth. "Leave!" She walked inside her house. She introduced Elizabeth to her siblings.

France, August

Anne stood beside the two men's bedside. "The French had won the battle. Anne was a heroine by the French. "He has woken up, my lady." The physician left Anne and Francois alone in the tent.

"So, what are you doing in France?" Anne rolled her eyes and huffed. "Henry sentenced me to die in the Tower of London. I escaped and gave birth to my children. I was hoping you could protect me."

Francois smiled at Anne. "I have an idea. We can get married. A king can't harm another king's wife." Marry another king and become queen consort. Francois couldn't divorce her. She nodded her head. She wouldn't allow herself to fall in love with another person again. The next day Anne and Francois were married.

She sat beside her husband on his left. He looked at her, "How do you feel?" Francois's eyes lingered on her. She had been feeling sick. After the consummation of the marriage, she had been feeling down. "The physician said I'm pregnant." Anne was beloved in France by the people and nobles. 

"You're with child." The joy was visible on his face. "I ask you to give us a chance." The long silence between them. Francois walked away from Anne. She followed him. The thought of being broken by another man again scared her.

"We can try." He smiled and took her hand. Francois led Anne to his bedroom. "We can sleep together. Well, we can go to sleep together. You sleep, and I'll hold you." She smiled at Francois. They slept together. He held her all night long.

England

The French ambassador was celebrating with wine. His master's wife was pregnant. The English King wanted to be back on the french's side. "I will tell my master, sire." Chapuys frowned at this interaction between the King and French ambassador. What could he do? His Sire was being , captive by the French King.

Henry the eight felt agitated. His son was on death's door. Edward was supposed to be King Edward the six. "Fetch me a horse." He looked at his manservant. He went riding to clear his mind.

Henry felt his horse get tired. He knew where he was. Hover the place where Anne grew up. He couldn't get her out of his head or heart. French was on top again. The queen consort was pregnant again. She had already given birth to twins, boy and a girl. The emperor was a prisoner. Now he was going to be traded for his son. 

He was going to visit Thomas Boylen to ask him. Write to Mary and tell her about bringing Elizabeth to court for Christmastide. The servants bowed to him as he walked up the stairs to the laughter. 

The children were laughing. He recognized one as being Elizabeth. "Your majesty." The servants said in unison. The boy had got in front of his sisters. "I'll protect you, Lizbeth." The child thought he was going to harm them. The eldest boy ran to alert his parents. "Mother, the king is here." Mary Boylen turned her head where her son was pointing. 

Thomas Boylen didn't know the King was coming. "Whose children are they?" Mary hated Henry with every fiber of her being. "They are yours and Anne. Assuredly you see the resemblance, your majesty?" The resemblance between Henry and George and Geoffry and Cecily and Elizabeth. Everyone could see they were his children.

"They will come with me." A servant had to tear Cecily from Mary's skirts. She had begged to stay. 

Jane Seymour was sewing. She didn't understand. She had given Henry a son. She thought her life would be perfect. Henry was still having affairs. She didn't understand. "It's okay,sister," Dorothy said. 

Henry didn't take a mistress. It was just one-night stands. Their family were safe. "He has taken one," Edward said. Her sisters let out shocked groans. Jane was numb. "What is the difference between her and all the other ladies?" Elizabeth Seymour asked. "She reminds him of a certain lady," Edward said.

"Whose is the lady?" Jane asked. "The woman you replaced," Thomas said. Jane was married to Henry. She was the mother to his heir. Yet, he still loved Anne. This wasn't the first time. Jane had thought back to the time of Ursula.

Ursula was one of the ladies-in-waiting. She was the closest reminder to Anne. "He had also brought Anne's children to court," Edward said.

Francr