Divorce

Charles was shocked by the turn of events

Charles was shocked by the turn of events. Henry had removed the stain of Anne's children. Henry was treating Jane worse than he treated Katherine. Henry complained about Jane. Katherine Howard had Henry's attention. "I need your help," Hal Percy said.

The maid repeated her story to Charles Brandon. He couldn't believe Thomas Seymour. Why? They were children. Henry was writing a letter to the emperor. He needed allies at the moment. He cursed Jane. What the fuck was she thinking? 

"Henry," Charles said. Henry turned and looked at Charles Brandon and Henry Percy. Charles didn't like Hal Percy. Henry wanted to strangle Thomas Seymour. "Did the queen plot in this?" Henry asked. "No, he told me; He had discussed the threat of the boys with his siblings, but the queen had forbidden him from it, believing god would lead her son to the throne," the maid said

Henry grabbed the nearest vest and threw it down. How could she? She said nothing. She didn't care about him, or his sons. 

Jane Seymour could feel her ladies looking at her. Her sister was pregnant. She was jealous. She hadn't had a pregnancy in a year. The king visits her bed. He wasn't happy. Jane wishes she could trade places with Anne at that very moment. Henry would ask for news about Anne from the French ambassador. The French ambassador would boast about how his master spoiled his wife.

Henry would be happy with Anne. Jane would be happy with Francois. He would spoil and thank her for loving him. Jane started to fantasize about Francois. Henry marched into her chambers.  He was forced to stay married to her. He grabbed Jane's arms. "Tell me, you didn't know your brother Thomas was going to try and kill my sons with Anne," Henry said.

Jane was afraid of Henry. She had been married to him for a year. Her eyes shot up in fear. She and her siblings would discuss the threat of the boys. "No," Jane said, fearing for her life. How did the king hear of it?

She didn't condone the murder of those boys. Jane felt like God was already punishing her. She didn't need that stain of child murder on her soul. "What are you talking about?" Jane asked. She knew what Henry was talking about. 

"I bet if I sent everyone your family to the tower then I would have my answers," Henry said. Jane sank to the floor, kissing Henry's robes. "Thomas feared you would overlook our son Edward. My brother Edward thought you would send the boys away like you did Elizabeth," Jane said. Henry tensed.

Henry pushed Jane's hands away from his robes. He walked out, "The queen is on house arrest," Henry said.

Edward Seymour stared at Charles Brandon. He had forbidden his brother from harming those boys. Anne Seymour couldn't believe it. She cursed Thomas Seymour. The idiot didn't understand the scandal it would bring.

"We discuss that when Edward becomes king. It would be best to do away with the boys. It wouldn't be best for any of Anne's enemies if George became King," Edward Seymour said, arching his eyebrow at Charles.