PLEASE READ - APOLOGY NOTE

From: The Author

To begin this, I want to say that I'm so sorry for what I wrote in the first three chapters about Mexican girls having "better bodies" than Asian girls. There are so many other things that I wrote that are so ignorant, racist, and in general, wrong. I'm not writing this apology because of guilt, although I do feel extremely guilty but, I'm writing this because I want to apologize for that section of writing. This entire story is, in my opinion, a piece of my worst writing, my beginner writing, my ignorant and influenced writing.

All I can say for myself is that I used to hang out a lot with one girl who used to always say bad things about Asian girls and at the moment she was one of my closest friends yet, I wasn't racist myself. We were both K-Pop Stans, my favorite groups were Twice, Blackpink, GOT7, BTS, Stray Kids, T-Max etc.... I let her influence me since those racist comments started as jokes but later, she also had a lot of influence on what I was writing at the moment. I stopped hanging around with her for my own mental health years ago.

The reason I could not apologize or delete any of those things any earlier is because I was locked out of this account years ago when I lost my phone and stopped using this Wattpad email. Now that I look back at this story and see the awful things that I said I ask that you all sincerely forgive me for what I wrote. There no such thing as a "better body" and race has absolutely nothing to do with it as well, all races and bodies are equally beautiful and I was truly ignorant to have written otherwise.

As a person, I still can't believe I wrote that. I'm so sorry. It is currently being fixed. If there are any questions, please ask, I will answer them all.

P.S. currently editing it, taking a while to load but everything will be fixed by tomorrow.