Weird??

..........back from the memories....

Y/n patted all the leaves away from Jin's messy clothes then turned to pat them away from Jimin's too.

"I know this has nothing to do with me ,but what brought you both to fight?"
She asked while crossing her arms with a raised eyebrow.
"It was...nothing." (Jin)
Y/n smiled cutely before placing her hands on his face , squishing it in an adorable way.
"Fine don't tell me...."
She was acting a bit too cute or excited, maybe the thought of having her necklace back really lightened her day.
Jimin and Jin exchanged glares, each one of them scoffed lowly .
Jimin bit his lip anxiously then passed by Jin, making sure to bump shoulders harshly.
He then left without looking back.
Y/n took my hand, dragged me away to a close by park.
"Why are we suddenly skipping?"
Jin asked while a tiny bit of blood escaped his burst lip.
"Uugh ...that must hurt, here let me help you."
She took out her make-up items along with some band aids.
"Seriously, makeup?"(jin)
"oh, shut up! I'll make you look beautiful!!"
She said while opening some of the containers happily.
"Why are you so happy today?"
Jin asked after playing around with a lipstick top.
"Its just..my necklace..I'm so glad you found it."
She replied, her hands putting unknown substances on my bruised face.
"Is this the first time you guys fight?" (Y/n)
"No..." (Jin)
"I'll stop asking questions." (Y/n)
She began applying foundation on his purple cheek, just when she was about to finish her eyes met with his.
Her hands froze in place, heart beat increasing, she gulped lowly as he slowly got closer to her.
Y/n kept her eyes open until she forcefully closed them shut when their lips met.
His tongue grazing against her lips in need for an entry.
She brought her lips apart giving Jin the entry his lips begged for.
The make up on her hand fell down to the floor as he cupped her face with his large hands.
He was lost in her lips, the foundation powder splattered all over the floor.
She forced her lips to move along with his until faint giggles were heard from a distance, causing them both to part away immediately .

Her cheeks reddened with blush.
The giggles had apparently come from some little 5 year old kids playing on the park that had seen the whole thing.
"Eww..."
One of them whispered to the other before bursting into laughter once again.
Y/n noticed the foundation smashed on the floor and her eyes widened with shock.
"Noo..."
She picked it up like as if it was something she had treasured the most in her life.
"How do I look?"
Jin asked while trying to act like as if nothing happened.
"U-uh, charming, b-beautiful like I told you!!" (Y/n)

"Can you tell I'm wearing it though?" (Jin)"Nope you look just perfect

"Nope you look just perfect."
She put all the things back inside her bag trying not to make eye contact with him .
"H-how about we go back?"
Y/n asked with a hurriedly manner.
"Yeah, I guess we could."
Jin stood up, he warned her about chasing her back to the school before storming in her direction.

To his surprise she was quite fast, really fast.
Her uniform skirt flowing flawlessly against the wind as her hair flowed back beautifully.
His eyes so caught up in her beauty he didn't notice he had stopped running.
"What happened? Out of breath?!"
She asked playfully, making him storm after her again .
Once inside the school Jin heard some girls talking about Y/n and Jimin.

"So they are roommates?"

"Yeah, I heard she slept in his arms twice."

"But like they didn't do anything ...you know..not PG"

"Maybe, I don't know, and she's over here flirting with Jin...MY jin."

"What a whore."

"Exactly, that fucking hoe will learn."

Jin's fist clenched, but not only at the fact that the girls had called Y/n a whore/hoe yet also at the fact that Y/n had been sleeping in Jimin's arms.
"I need to do something about this."
Quickly he got an idea, he could feel the little light bulb at the top of his head.

Before heading back to any of his classes, he rapidly spoke with one of the girls that Y/n shared a room with and convinced her with his handsome seducing look to exchange rooms.
At night he moved everything to his new room, taking a deep breath of relief.

After a tiny while he heard Y/n enter the room, she just dropped her things and fell asleep on her bed.
Then Jimin came inside, he put his things down slowly then took out a chair, placing it in front of Y/n's bed.

He saw how Jimin grew a warm smile before placing her hair behind her ears, admiring all possible features on her sleeping face.
Suddenly he leaned in closer to her, his eyes closing as he was about to kiss her.
Jin came into panic and anger.
"*super loud yawn..*" (Jin)
Jimin almost jumped in surprise at having someone almost get him red handed trying to kiss her.
"What are you doing here?"
Jimin spoke loudly .
Jin just ignored his question and pretended to sleep soundly on the bed above his.
"I know your stupid ass is awake."
Soon Jin began to fake snores, causing Jimin to clench his fists after rolling his eyes in annoyance.
"Weird??" (Jimin)
"You HAD to come watch on me ...weirdo." (Jimin)
Another fake yawn escaped Jin's lips, a tiny word coming out of it.
"*yawn* Pervert *yawn* .....*snore..*" (Jin)