𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝖎 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘

𝖎 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘

mavis walked back to the slytherin common room, smiling to herself. conversation with hermione made her feel happy, she found it relaxing, comforting. the door to the slytherin common room opened slowly, revealing her friend group, who were sitting at the far end of the common room. pansy rushed over to her, embracing her in a warm hug, "where were you, mav? we thought that you got bashed or something" she asked, pulling away from mavis.

"i was in the library" she lied, "i know when you lie, sis, where actually were you?" theo spoke without looking up from his book. "something came up" mavis, technically, wasn't lying. "and what is something?" theo asked, "none of your business" she replied, glaring slightly at him. pansy looked at her best friend, a smirk slowly finding its way into her face, "you were with a girl, weren't you?" mavis' cheeks heated up, showing a bright pink colour, "what? no!"  mattheo laughed from his seated position "someone was getting it on" "shut up, riddle, don't be a dickhead" mavis replied to mattheo's idiotic comment.

"was it ariah?" lorenzo smirks from his perch on the ground. mavis' face seemed as though it dropped from the astronomy tower, "please don't bring her up, enzo" she pleaded, looking down at the dark grey carpet underneath her feet, "why?" blaise questioned, a laugh bending into his words. by the look on mavis' face, theo stood up from the couch, "hey, what happened, mavy?" genuine concern was written across his face as he clamped onto mavis' shoulders, attempting to show his comfort, "nothing" she lied, pushing his hands off of her shoulders, "stop lying, mavis, tell me what happened" theo's comment came out as more of a demand than a question.

biting her tongue, mavis confessed, "she cheated on me.. with greengrass" pansy pulled mavis into a warming hug, "aw, lovey" she muttered into mavis' black hair, stroking it with comfort. more arms wrapped around the two girls, creating a large huddle with the friend group. "i know what will make you feel better" lorenzo spoke in a high pitched tone, "what's your crazy idea, enzo?" blaise asked lifting his head out of the group embrace, "it's not crazy if other people do it, darling. anywho, morgan wallers told me that ettie reyes was going to throw a party tonight for their victory against the gryffindor quidditch team last week, and everyone knows that ravenclaw parties are the best, so.." mavis pulled away from her friends with a small smile finding her face, "i have been trying to find an excuse to get drunk lately" she said rubbing her eyebrow, "that's my girl" enzo responded.

the slytherins weren't the only ones talking about ettie reyes party. over in the gryffindor common room, jules and her other friends were basically dragging hermione up the steps to their dormitory. "i don't want to go!" hermione exclaimed, trying, but failing miserably to fight them off, "too bad" evangelina chuckled, opening the door to their dorm, "i have better things to do then be at a party" hermione tried to convince them, "like what?" freda asked from her position in front of her trunk, searching for something to wear, hermione stayed silent, not knowing a reasonable answer. "exactly" freda laughed.