170 | 2 Birds 1 Hacker

"SO IT WAS KENZO all this time. I should have known, considering how he was so persistent to get Antonio expelled. He must have been afraid that Antonio would rat him out," Max explains, and Keigo couldn't help but nod his head in agreement.

     "It would make sense that he was the brains of it all, especially when he's the leader of Beta Society," Keigo then adds. "What now? We know it's Kenzo, and everything just points to his involvement. But like Antonio, we don't have evidence to prove that."

     "And we don't have enough time to fabricate one either," Max reminds him, and Keigo could only sigh and massage his temple.

     The two became quiet for a while, thinking of a plan that will help them expose Kenzo. Max couldn't really think of anything at the moment, but then Keigo suddenly looked back at Max, almost like he thought of something that might just work.

     "You mentioned some sort of master list, right?" Keigo asks, and Max nods his head in reply.

     "T-That's it," Keigo then says, standing from his seat to approach Max. "Kenzo has the master list, and I'm a hundred percent sure that he has that hidden somewhere, maybe something like his phone or computer."

     "That could be. Are you telling me you can hack it?" Max then asks, but Keigo shakes his head and scratches his chin. "Considering how no one has found out about the auction, I'm already guessing that his electronic documents are well kept and hella secured. I won't be able to hack into his data with a different computer," Keigo stated, but before Max could even comment about it, Keigo immediately adds, "But I can if I get a hold of his personal gadgets. It could be his laptop, his phone, or even his tablet. As long as it's connected to something like his emails or log-ins, I'll be able to travel through all his devices to check."

     "Are you serious?" Max asks in disbelief. He has been with Keigo for the past few days so he knows his skills, but at the same time, he still gets surprised that he's able to do all these things.

     "It's going to be difficult, but I think it can work," Keigo explains as he looks back at the screen of his computer. "It's going to be a race against time though because as soon as I hack into his system, it might send out an alarm. He'll be able to notice before I could even do anything."

     "So you only need any of his personal devices right?" Max asks, and Keigo nods his head to agree to it.

     Max takes a deep breath and remembers that Kenzo has a laptop in the office where the other top 10 are. The problem was, that Justin and the others are always hanging out there. The room's surrounded by CCTV cameras too, and to top it all off, the Elites are right next door. If Max tries to steal that, he'll definitely get caught.

     The only thing that Max can think of is the phone that Kenzo has with him. Kenzo always has it inside his pocket wherever he goes. It's difficult, but a phone is still smaller, and one can easily steal it away from him in a split second with the right sleight of hand.

     "We'll take his phone," Max finally decides.

     "Alright, that will do. And it's something that holds a lot more of his personal data so that's going to be a win for us too," Keigo answers. "So how are you going to take it? Or am I even going to ask because I'm pretty sure you already have a plan for that?"

     Max smirks and pulls out his own phone from his pocket. He dials a familiar number, and after just two rings, the man on the other line answers the call with no hesitation.

     "You've been wanting to see me, Max, I'm starting to see a pattern," the man manages to joke, making Max chuckle. He then walks back to the whiteboard and stares at Kenzo Furukawa's name before saying, "I'm calling because I need your help with something."