Part 1

Being mirrored opposites with Jester, makes DZ painfully aware that the other is not only his opposition, but also his equal. Sharing similarities that the rest of the group couldn't even begin to comprehend. Like how easy it is to flip a mental switch from endless calm to unyielding rage. Or unending lust for that matter. But DZ prides himself on fighting those urges. While Jester embraces them. 

DZ had only been in the same room with him for five minutes. But the brazen bravado of Jester's energy had DZ cracking his neck to release the building pressure. 

"So this lady I have been fucking, I hear she's got a crush on you." Jester says, breaking the wall of silence. Moving closer and laying his arm over DZ's shoulder lazily. "What do you say we both pay her a visit tonight?" He says with a grin. 

Dz, annoyed by the physical touch, is unsure of such a plan. "I don't know about that Jester…"

Fiddling with the frayed fabric on DZ's shoulder, Jester frowns. 

"Hmm. Well, maybe we could visit your lady tonight? What was her name again? Leanne, no. Lisa, no. Ahhh, yes! Lacey." Jester looks up as his frown disappears to make devilish eye contact with DZ. "Bet she would look beautiful all around with our child. Nine months, spent on a knife's edge, waiting to see who's little swimmer won, Hmm?"

"Fuck No!" DZ pushes Jester's arm off of him. Grumbling as he makes his way to the door, "So, what's her name?"

Jester rolls his eyes at the bag of bones dramatics, quickly following behind. "I knew you'd come around." 

~☆~☆~

"Flashy and trashy as ever I see." DZ kicked at the trash under his feet as the city lights whipped by. Trying to get a better purchase as Jester wove in and out of traffic. 

"This isn't even mine, so you can't blame me for what's down there." Jester tapped the car's console screen until the contact "Lil cum dumpster" highlighted.

"Who's car is it then?" DZ growled as the call rang through the speakers. 

"What's up, baby?" A sweet feminine voice filled the car. 

"I told him." 

"No. You promised you wouldn't. I'm so…" 

"I showed him the video too." Jester motioned towards DZ to silence his confusion. 

"Oh my god! That's an invasion of my privacy!" The sweet voice breaks. 

"What did I tell you when I ordered you on your knees at that glory hole?" 

"Needy dumpsters are public property to fill and use." 

"So you already know public property doesn't get privacy, my pet." 

The responding whimpering from the voice drove a chill down DZ's body.

"What did he say?"

"Ask him yourself." Jester smirked as he turned onto the highway.

"Oh god I'm so embarrassed! DZ are you really there?" The voice was sweet again once she said he name. 

He could feel the darkness tugging at him to answer her, to play along. Jester might manipulate this lady like a doll. But the clown was completely bat shit if he thought DZ would give in so easily. So he decided not to utter a word. 

A metallic clicking of a zipper opening rang from the speakers as breathy sounds accompanied her words.

"DZ? Please, say something?" 

Nothing. 

"Can I ask you a question?" 

Nothing.