Part 2

"My bedroom. Three doors down on the left." Maria squeaks out as DZ throws her over his shoulder. Sure strides make quick work of the distance. DZ slips her off of his shoulder into his arms. Then gently sets her onto the floor.

"Get under the bed. You just have to be quiet while I deal with him. I'll protect you."

Doing as she is told, Maria hides but keeps watch as DZ's boots pace back and forth then stops. The music dies away suddenly. Maria realizes she never did hear her phone clatter to the ground when she lost her shorts. DZ had taken it.

Enacting the next part of his plan, DZ kicked at the door, making it bounce off the wall in an audible way. Hearing the storming foot falls from overhead. DZ settles as he sits on her mattress right over top of her.

"Damn, it's just you. Could have sworn I smelled her fear coming this way." Jester said, his energy noticeably unbalanced, hair tousled, knife twisting in his grip. The other hand, palming the discarded shorts over his crotch, grinding against it. 

DZ couldn't hide his disapproval. But quickly utilized the feeling.

"I'm over this. I'm fucking bored of terrorizing some random lady with shitty weapons when I don't even if she likes any of this. She could be terrified of blades." DZ stood up, squaring his shoulders, "But I don't know because my dumb ass I let you get me into this scene without any prior discussion. I'm going home before your stupid ass gets her killed or us arrested or even worse, getting me banned from Host." DZ steps forward to leave, hopefully drawing Jester's attention onto himself and away from his new ward.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jester knocks DZ on the shoulder. Moving him back towards the bed. Forcing him to sit down again, "This is Maria's plan! This is her blade. That's her car outside. This whole cat and mouse game was her idea. She gets her rocks off by playing the poor pitiful princess turned demon-sex-bitch. She loves being pressured and made to be what she truly is inside." 

A tidal wave of anger rose in DZ as he took in this revelation.

"So if you're bored, stop blaming me. Remove the pious bone from your ass and find that little whore. Fuck your rage into her because…"

DZ held up a finger to silence Jester while he reached under the bed. Hand weaving tight to her hair. Dragging Maria out into the open.

"So about protecting me?" Maria yelped.

DZ's fanged grin shined as he gripped her neck for a better hold.

"It was all lies. Do you like lying? Applying pressure where others are vulnerable?" DZ watched her panicked smile fade to painful gagging as he leaned his weight into her neck.

"I'm terrified of blades. I'm scared DZ. He's going to kill me." DZ mocked as he hulled her to her feet. Jester drew close trapping her between them. 

"Let’s show him how much you lied." Jester kissed her neck on the bruise marks that were already showing. Looking at DZ, Jester used his own foot to knock her legs further apart.

"Yes, Master." She croaked.

Flipping the blade around to grip the blunted side Jester guided the handle between her plump lips.

"What's the rule?"

"For every action there is an equal."

"Meaning?"

"If I make you bleed, you'll make me bleed."

"Good fucking pet."

Maria couldn't help but moan at the prasing words as her Master teased the metal handle over her core. Then slid it inside until the hand guard pressed up onto her swollen clit. Keeping a steady pace had her shaking in no time. But how they roughly fondled her naked body between their fully clothed bodies, how she had no power, no control. That pushed her over the edge. She called out Jester's title as she did. Drenching his hand and blade with her release.