Find me

Jungkook

I glanced around the room and sighed. He's not here. I had hoped to casually bump into the beautiful stranger that seemed to frequent the club I was at. But it seemed that tonight was not my night.

With a disappointed grunt, I swallowed the last of my drink and stood up, grabbing my jacket from the back of my seat. As I turned to put my jacket on, I saw a blonde-haired guy pass through my field of vision. Is that him? Is he here?

I quickly signaled the bartender to come over and ordered another drink; "double whisky neat".

While I waited for my drink I turned around and scanned the room, trying to pinpoint his location. When I managed to find him, he was greeting a group of people; hugging and laughing with them. Then he nodded his head in my direction and excused himself.

Shit. He's coming! He's coming!

I flung my body around and grabbed my drink, which the bartender had thankfully finished making, and waited for him to approach the bar.

"One Malibu splice please," a sweet melodic voice echoed next to my ear. He sounds like an angel.

I watched as the bartender walked off before he took a seat beside me.

"So...I've seen you around. What's your name cutie?"

Dae bak! Is he talking to me?!

I cautiously looked out of my peripheral vision and saw him staring directly at me; his whole body turned in my direction. I cleared my throat and nervously looked toward him. "Who? Me?" I asked pointing at myself with a dumbfounded look on my face.

His pretty brown eyes crinkled up at the sides as he let out a burst of laughter. "Yes you," he said with a softening smile on his face.

Wow, he's...stunning.

I had only ever seen him from a distance, but up close he was on a whole other level. His eyes literally sparkled, as his philtrum moved with his perfectly plump lips.

"So, are you going to tell me your name handsome?"

I awkwardly stuttered over my words, as he shifted his body closer. "I-It's J-Jungk-kook."

He smiled widely and nodded; running his tongue over his teeth. "Pretty name for a pretty boy."

Before he had the chance to see the blush reach my ears, the bartender returned with his drink and broke his concentration.

I watched as his plush lips enveloped the straw and his adam's apple began bobbing with each gulp of his drink. It was mesmerising. Like seeing an eclipse for the first time.

After finishing his drink, his lips slowly parted and he groaned in satisfaction; "Mmm, soo good." Then he locked his eyes on mine and licked his lips of the milky substance.

I froze; my eyes bulging, as I watched the slightly erotic display. He looked exactly, how I had imagined him after giving head. Sultry and sinful. A devilish look in his eyes. I felt a stir in my pants and dug my nails into the side of my thigh. Breathe.

"So, do you have your eye on anyone tonight?" He asked curiously. I gulped and looked at him with a startled expression, before turning and taking a large mouthful of my drink. Fuck.

He studied me with narrowed eyes, as I avoided answering. "Hey, I asked you a question," he interrupted. "Don't you know it's rude to ignore someone when they're talking to you?"

I felt a shiver run down my spine and I exhaled slowly; trying to calm my nerves. How the hell do I answer that, when the person is you?

"I-ah, don't w-want to say," I stammered, looking at the glass in front of me.

I heard a huff and watched as he started swirling his fingertip on the counter. "Well, that's disappointing. I was hoping you were going to say...me."

Then he got off his seat and wandered into the crowd.

Shit.

I dropped my head against the sticky counter and groaned. Why me? Why do I have to be the loser with no social skills?

As I rolled my head in the tacky residue, I heard someone clear their throat. "Hey, umm. You might want to stop doing that, it's kinda gross." I looked up like a depressed puppy at the owner of the voice and noticed the bartender handing me a clean cloth.

I sighed and took it, wiping away the mixture of stale drinks and sweat from my face, before offering it back to him. "Thanks." He smiled, displaying his cute dimples before the next customer called out, and he walked away to attend to them.

Maybe I should just give up. He's too good for me anyway.

I stood up, collected my jacket, and walked out of the club, not noticing a certain blonde beauty watching me from afar.

A/N: Hey everyone, I'm back for round two. Hopefully, this one doesn't get taken down 🙄

Make sure you vote and comment my lovelies, and I'll see you in the next chapter 😉