Touch me

Jimin

"And here I was thinking you didn't even know I existed," I said amusedly.

Jungkook giggled and revealed his protruding front teeth; closely resembling a bunny. "I was trying to be sly. I knew you existed, that's why I came back each week. How could I not? When you look like this," he said dropping his voice seductively at the end.

I noticed the subtle sparkle lighting his eyes as he stared at me with a mischievous look on his face.

"I see. So I guess you were wondering what lay hidden beneath these clothes then, huh?" I purred; slowly moved my hands from his hips to grab at his smooth peach.

He shut his eyes and hummed, "Yes, I wanted to know...so badly."

Small silent pants released from his lips as I dragged his tight ass roughly across my lap; focusing on the growing bulge inside my pants.

"Can you feel that? How hard I am, just for you?"

He licked his lips and nodded, "Y-Yes...and I want it. I want you."

I leaned closer and ran my long tongue from the base of his neck all the way up to his ear, "Good...because I've had enough of waiting."

A small whimper left his lips, as I sucked his earlobe into my mouth and softly bit down. "I'm going to make you feel so satisfied. By the end of the night, you won't be able to think about anything else...only me."

Then I pulled his lips to mine in a ravenous kiss.

Jungkook fisted my hair between his fingers as I plowed my tongue deep into his hot cavern; swirling and sucking at his wet muscle.

"Mmm you taste delicious," I groaned; stripping the flavour from his tongue. My hands kneading his perky ass, as Jungkook slowly circled my crotch.

"Oh, baby...you make me feel so good when you move like that. I can't wait to feel you wrapped around me, as I thrust deep into that perfect ass."

Jungkook moaned fisting my hair tighter; his hips gaining speed, as I let out a low groan.

"Fuck baby. If you keep going at that pace, I won't be able to control myself and I'll take you right here in the taxi."

He shivered and slowed his circles, allowing me to take control again.

"Why are you being so needy, hmm? Can't you wait to ride this thick cock?"

Jungkook pulled back from the kiss and looked at me with lust-filled eyes, "P-Please...I need you."

I cupped his cheek and pecked his lips, "Soon baby." Then I dropped my hand over his hard stiff and gently palmed him; watching with hungry eyes as he scrunched his face up in pleasure.

"Does my baby boy like it when I touch him like this, hmm?"

Jungkook nodded; biting his lips furiously.

"Has he thought about this before? Wishing my strong hands were all over his tight body? Pleasing him?"

Jungkook whined, "Yes," panting like an animal in heat.

"You're so hard, baby. Are you hurting? Do you want me to make you cum?"

He looked back at me with desperate eyes, "Y-Yes. Please make me c-cum."

I moved my hand away from his bulge and slowly unzipped his pants; taunting him. "Is this what you want, baby? For me to feel you throbbing in my hand, as I pump you? Bringing you to climax, and feeling your warm cum flow through my fingertips?"