Kiss me

Jimin

Jungkook was like a drug. Now that I had had a taste, I wanted more, much more.

I stared at his lower lip with hungry eyes; urging him to make the next move. But he didn't. Instead, he started to tremble in my arms, as his brown orbs darted nervously between my eyes and lips. Come on baby. Just a taste.

I gripped my hands tighter and slowly edged him closer; feeling a slight bulge press against my own. Mmm, come to daddy.

A tiny trickle of sweat ran down his hairline to his temple, as he let out a soft whimper and turned his head to the side; baring his neck to me.

My eyes darkened and I leaned closer; my lips just grazing the shell of his ear, "I know you want this."

He shuddered and the movement rubbed his dick deliciously against mine. Fuck. I took a deep breath through my nose and focused my piercing gaze on his pulsing jugular vein.

I was now fighting with every ounce of strength I had, to keep the animal caged deep inside me. But as Jungkook squirmed in my arms helplessly, I felt my restraint slipping.

"P-Please, I c-cant..." He whispered; fear beginning to light his innocent eyes.

I growled and dug my nails into his hips. "Yes, you can."

His weak voice rose in his throat as he released a sudden high-pitched whine; shattering the last remaining stronghold in my mind.

"Now...kiss me!" I snapped.

Jungkook desperately flung his arms around my neck and crashed our lips together, before I quickly overpowered him and began furiously kissing him; praising every inch of his lust-filled lips. You're mine. No one else can have you.

His taste was like nothing I had ever encountered before; a sweet mix of chocolate and bourbon. So rich and utterly addictive.

I tilted my head swiftly to deepen the kiss, and roughly entered his mouth; sucking on his wet muscle with vigor, while he openly moaned.

"Ohh...Jimin. M-More..."

Every sinful sound reached my erection, which was throbbing incessantly in my pants. I tried to focus on the kiss alone, but it was torturous. Everything about him was driving me crazy.

Our teeth clashed together intermittently as I tried to swallow him whole; eagerly devouring everything he gave me.

My hands cupped his perky ass, and he whimpered; grinding his hard stiff into mine. Fuck, I'm so turned on.

As I continued my assault on his mouth, my breathing started to become ragged. I could sense my oxygen levels depleting and knew I would have to take a breath soon. So I released his lips and inhaled sharply before moving to his jaw; starting to suck at his soft, musky flesh.

With his mouth now unaccounted for, lewd sounds began filling my eardrums. "Fuckk, I-I...Shiiit, Ji-min. You...ahh..."

I trailed my mouth down to his neck and began nipping at his delicate flesh; causing beautiful purple blemishes to form over his pale skin.

"So, I guess you found him then."

What. the. actual. fuck!

I straightened up and glared at the source of the voice. Tae.

His sudden voice had pulled me right out of my lustful advance and pissed me off to no end. He knows better than to interrupt me at a time like this.

Jungkook slowly cowered behind me trying to adjust himself without attracting attention, but his movement had briefly caught Tae's attention and a small smirk started to line his lips.

"Well, it looks like you two are enjoying yourselves. I'm gonna head home. Text me later so I at least know you're still alive" Tae joked glancing between Jungkook and I.

I suddenly felt possessive, seeing the way Tae was still watching Jungkook with curious eyes. Back the fuck, off!

Tae must have noticed my passive aggression because he chuckled and ruffled my hair in a condescending fashion, before walking off. Dick.

I turned back to Jungkook's flushed face and groaned, running my hands through my sweaty hair. "Fuck it! Why did he have to interrupt us?!"

Jungkook just awkwardly shifted his weight and nibbled at his lower lip; flipping his piercing ever so slightly.

The visual was throwing my mind into overdrive. "Stop that."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he slammed his mouth shut; staring at me innocently. You have no idea what you're doing to me.

I felt my cock still pulsing in my pants and groaned internally. Control yourself.

"S-So...should...umm...I g-go?" Jungkook stuttered nervously looking towards the exit.

I approached him and grabbed his wrist, "No, because we're leaving." Then I dragged him away from the crowd and towards the front door.

By the time we found a taxi, I was more than ready to eat him alive.

His perfect ass had been swaying in front of me for the last 15 minutes and I was starting to contemplate whether I should undo the top button on my jeans to allow for greater airflow.

When we approached the vehicle, I hastily opened the car door and told the driver my address, before stepping back and allowing Jungkook to enter first.

As he gently brushed past me, I felt my whole body tense; wanting more than anything to just rip his clothes off and take him right there in the middle of the street. So I grit my teeth and took a long, controlled breath in. Calm the fuck down. You can wait.

But, as Jungkook leaned forward to enter the cab, his ass flexed in his tight pants, and I felt my entire resolve shatter. Fucking hell.

I turned my head and exhaled a shaky breath; clenching my hands into fists to ward off the urge of attacking him like a rabid animal.

"Are you getting in?" The driver called out impatiently, once he realised I hadn't entered the car.

I cleared my throat and nodded, before climbing in; sitting flush against Jungkook's body.

After a few minutes, Jungkook whispered quietly in my ear, "W-Where are we going?"

I turned to him and let a smug smile form on my lips, "You're coming home with me, baby."

A/N: I tell you what, Jimin is holding on by an absolute thread...and I love it 😉 

Vote and comment your thoughts 😊 I wanna know what you do and don't like so far.