Like me

Jungkook

His place...

In my mind, I had thought he would just take me back to some cheap hotel room. But never had I thought he would actually take me to his house. The sudden intimacy of it, put my nerves on edge. Maybe he does like me.

"What are you thinking, baby boy?" Jimin purred in my ear.

I gulped and nervously shook my head, "N-Nothing."

"Tsk tsk tsk. You know, I can tell when you're lying to me, baby. Your ears turn red."

I quickly covered the burning flesh with my hands and Jimin chuckled. "Told you. I already know more about you than you realise."

More than I realise? What's that supposed to mean?

I turned my head with my hands still covering my ears and pouted softly. "What do you know?"

Jimin cooed and poked the tip of my nose. "You're so damn cute. Do you know that?"

I felt my cheeks heat up and I diverted my gaze back out the window. "No I'm not."

"Baby...you are adorable. Look at your tinsy winsy little freckle...right here," he said touching the edge of my lower lip.

I tried not to smile, but I couldn't help it. He was making my insides all fluttery.

"You're so precious...my pretty baby," he sighed lovingly with twinkling eyes.

The sudden possessive connotation made my stomach flip excitedly. He called me his... His baby.

I couldn't help but giggle to myself; biting down softly on my lips to try and seal the sound in.

"Did I make you happy?" He asked, rubbing my thigh tenderly.

I eagerly nodded and moved my leg closer to his touch; wanting him more than ever now.

Jimin watched my subtle movement and I noticed the way his hand started to lightly grip around my thigh. "I'm glad...but there is something I need to tell you first," he said turning serious.

The sudden change in his tone caused my heart rate to pick up. "O-Okay."

"I know we only met last week. But...well, I've been watching you for a while now."

My heart started to thump harder in my chest. Dae bak. Is this it? Is this how I die? Have I trusted the wrong person and gone home with a serial killer?

The look of terror forming in my eyes must have alarmed him because he quickly grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Baby, no. Not like that. I'm not going to hurt you. I'd never hurt you. I meant...I guess...I...watched you because...well, I grew to...like you."

I froze instantly. I felt like I was having a sudden out-of-body experience; just looking down on myself like I was in some random fantasy dream. Like? He actually likes me?!

The squeeze on my hand tightened and I looked back into his fearful eyes. "Please, say something baby."

I could see him studying my face; trying to read my expression. And as I pulled my hand away from his, a look of complete despair crossed his face. "No, please. I..."

I watched as he tried to reach for me again, but I turned away to unclick my seat belt.

"What...What are you doing?"He suddenly voiced, slightly panicked.

I shifted around to face him and smiled softly; confusing him further. Then I lifted myself up and straddled his lap.

"Good...because I like you too."

A/N: I know it's short but I felt like it was a perfect point to end the chapter.

Get ready for some intensity in the next one 😏

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think. Mwah!