Tempt me

Jungkook

It was 11.06 pm and the club was packed. Most people were shamelessly flirting with one another after finding some liquid courage in the bottom of their glasses. While the remainder had gone above and beyond that 'happy point' and now danced drunkenly on the dancefloor; throwing themselves at whoever and whatever. One guy had even found solace with a pole at the far corner of the room and was almost at the point of making out with it.

Meanwhile, I just sat quietly at the bar and sipped my drink.

I had noticed him enter the club some 20 minutes ago, but since then I had not seen him.

I wanted to turn around and look for him, but after last week, I thought it best to be extra cautious. So I opted for going to the toilet instead.

As I maneuvered through the intoxicated crowd, I felt a few people bump into me and various hands grab at my ass. Uggh, gross. I only wanted one person in that room, so everyone else could get lost.

By the time I made it across the room, I was annoyed; having had two drinks split down the front of my shirt. I'm going to walk around next time.

I entered the blue-lit bathroom and glanced at myself in the mirror; noting the obvious patches of split alcohol. Drunk assholes. I grabbed some paper towel and wetted it, before trying my best to clean up the sticky residue.

Once I was seemingly pleased with the result, I went into a stall for a piss; having never liked other guys accidentally taking a look at my dick.

But as I was midstream, I heard a familiar voice enter the room.

"Yeah but Tae, I think he left already."

The next voice was unfamiliar but I assumed it belonged to the supposed guy named Tae. "Minie, next time you see him just ask for his number. He's obviously shy, and if you don't do it, then you'll spend the next two months pining after his gorgeous ass."

Who's gorgeous ass?

"I'm scared. What if Jungkook doesn't want me? What if he's straight?"

Oh shit. They're talking about me.

I tried to slow down my piss as long as I could, to avoid needing to flush the toilet, but I couldn't. As the last dregs dribbled out, I sighed. Damn. This is going to be awkward.

I put my dick back in my underwear and zipped my pants up, before hesitantly pulling the flush lever. Here goes nothing.

With my hand on the door release, I slowly unlocked it before peeking my eyes out into the room. But it was empty. What the...

I stepped out into the room and took another look around. They're gone.

As I washed my shaking hands, I tried to calm my nerves. That was too close. I dried them on the last piece of paper towel and exited back into the main club.

The smell of sweat and alcohol immediately filled my nostrils, as I started making my way along the edge of the room; avoiding the center like a plague.

I saw the drunk guy now actually making out with the pole and lifted my eyebrows. Wow. I carefully stepped around him and continued making my way back to the bar, but just as it come into view, a familiar face popped up in front of me.

"Hey!"

I immediately froze and looked at him like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I hoped you'd be here," he said with an enthusiastic smile.

Shit, what do I say?

"Oh, w-well I'm here," I said plastering an awkward smile on my lips.

Of course, you're here. He can see you. Fucking idiot!

He laughed and his whole shoulders shook, "You're funny."

I started nervously fidgeting with my fingers and looked down at my feet; trying to hide my crimson red cheeks.

"Anyway. I was wondering whether you wanted to dance with me, or...?"

I met his gaze and noticed how his whole demeanor looked a little timid now, as he shifted from foot to foot and bit at his lower lip.

"Umm, well. I-ah, can't really d-dance," I stammered.

His expression looked momentarily defeated before a smile quickly covered it up, "That's okay. We can start off slow."

Before I could retort, he had grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowd of people.

I didn't even notice the others. All I could focus on was the softness of his hand around mine. He's touching me. He's actually touching me!

He twirled around and faced me, and I immediately sucked in a breath. Woah.

His eyes sparkled as he pulled me closer, "I'm Jimin, by the way," he said as he placed a hand on my waist. I gulped and my eyes widened.

I could feel my body starting to heat up at an exponential rate as his hand lowered and started rubbing sensual circles over my hips. Fuck. Just breathe. Breathe.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked, moving a piece of hair from my eyes.

I felt like I was going to burst into flames or just combust entirely. "Y-Yes."

"You are...so...mesmerising," he purred, leaning forward to kiss just left of my lips.

I shut my eyes and screamed in my head. HOLY FUCK! HE JUST FUCKING KISSED ME!

A seductive chuckle chimed in my ear, as I felt his warm breath on my neck, "Breathe baby...you're turning blue."

I let out an exaggerated gasp and my eyes snapped open to see his face mere inches from mine. He licked his lips and my gaze was immediately drawn down to them. "Do you want another kiss, baby?"

I just dumbly nodded and leaned closer; being sucked into his alluring aura.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Then come and get it."

A/N: I love writing Dom Jimin, because he works it HARD! 😈

Buckle up because we are going full steam ahead in the next chapter 😉

Don't forget to vote and comment. I wanna see all my Dom Jimin/Sub Jungkook stans 😘