Prologue "The Accident"

[Earth]

A familiar ring from the school bell rang through the entire school as thousands of screams of joy joined in the bell ringing sound. In an blink of an eye, thousands of students had already reached the front gate, waiting for their parents or cars.

A fifteen years old teenager quietly walked away from the crowd and school. He has light brown hair and eyes, wearing his causal uniform, along with a small hat with the shape of a muffin on his head.

After walking for 10 minutes, Muffin reached his apartment and used the keys to open the door carefully. He slowly entered the room, closing the door quietly, his gaze scanning his surroundings.

"How was school, kid?" Muffin yelped in surprise at the sudden voice beside him. He turned his head to the side and was face to face with his older brother. His older brother was smiling happily at him but the teenager knew it wasn't real.

"G-Good... I guess?" Muffin answered carefully, also put on a fake smile at him. His brother put down the act and raised his eyebrow, folding his arms at him with a look saying 'You-better-not-lie-to-me-again'.

His older brother has dark brown hair, brown and orange colours eyes, wearing his casual outfit with an image of spaceship on it and rainbow socks.

"Fine- fine-! I got into a fight with a student again!" Muffin blurted out the truth. "Are you happy now?" He added with a raised eyebrow, folding his arms like his older brother who just stared at him blankly.

Socks sighed in defeat as he put his right hand on his forehead in stress. "I thought we talk about this before, Muffin! Fighting isn't gonna help anything!" He stated angrily, glaring at him.

"B-But why can you fight and I can't?!"

Socks froze at the question. "What do you meant by that?!" He questioned with panic in his tone.

"I saw you fighting with some people the other day in the alleyway! You were so cool! I always want to ask you about it but you were always busy with work or other stuffs..." Muffin stated calmly, looking at him with puppy eyes. "Can you teach me to-"

"No!" Socks interrupted quickly.

Muffin stayed silent, knowing that talking would make his older brother more angry at him. Socks always told him not to do this and that, telling him what's wrong about the situation but the teenager never listened to it because he just wanted to live his own life by himself, not being control by someone.

"Look- that time in the alleyway was because of self defence, okay?" Socks stated as Muffin nodded in hesitation. "If you're gonna keep making trouble in school, I will not hesitate to ground you for the next week school holiday." He clarified as Muffin widen his eyes in shock and fear.

"B-But I was also self def-" Muffin defended.

"I'm doing this for the best of you and your future." Socks interrupted again, not wanting to listen to his younger brother's explain.

Muffin stayed silent and stood at the same spot for a few seconds before slowly nodding his head in response. Socks smiled at his response and patted his shoulder softly.

"You can go back to your room. I will call you when lunch is ready." He stated, not waiting for his brother's response and walked out the door and closed behind him.

Socks didn't realised that the tears that were running down his younger brother's cheeks along with the shaky hands that were clenched on his bag tightly.

~💧💧💧💧~

Socks groaned in annoy as his phone call for his brother was declined. He had been calling him since he realised that he forget to take the keys with him. He just wanted to remind Muffin that he will need his help to open the door for him later but his younger brother wasn't responding his phone call.

Socks was in a mixture of annoyed and worried. He was annoyed that Muffin wasn't picking up his phone call after the fifth time he called him. He was a bit worried that something had happened to Muffin in their apartment which causes him to not pick up the phone call. 

Socks sighed in defeat as the sixth phone call was declined again. He don't understand why or when did Muffin started to never listened to him at all. He remembered his brother was a good kid when he's young but that all changed. He always thinks it was just a state that all teenager usually go through.

Socks decided to do the last phone call for Muffin. If he didn't answer again, he will just leave a message and hopefully his brother would see it. He pressed the call button and put his phone near his right ear.

Socks looked up, just in time to see the red light for the zebra crossing road turned green. He walked forward with his mind still focusing on his phone, hoping Muffin would finally pick up.

Out of the blue, a white car in a distance was driving in a fast speed towards Socks's direction. The other people who were also crossing the road noticed the car and was fast enough to react and ran towards the other side or back to their previous side.

Socks was still walking slowly on the zebra crossing, focusing on his phone. He didn't noticed the people who were beside him before were now gone. He didn't heard the honking from the car driver, telling him to move out the way. He didn't heard the panic shouts from the people yet no one was brave enough to pull him aside to avoid the car.

He was just focusing on his younger brother.

Just as the phone call was declined, Socks pull his phone away from his ear as he finally heard the panic screams around him. When he spot the white car coming towards him, it was already too late.

Socks didn't recalled what happened next as everything went by too fast. The next thing he knew, he was lying flat on his stomach on the hard road with his phone somehow magically still in his hand.

His vision was blurry and the pounding headache makes him wanted to scream badly but he didn't have the energy to do that. He could faintly heard lots of voices around him but can't make out the words that the voices were saying.

His entire mind went black just as he saw the blue and red colours in his blurry vision along with a buzz/ding sound from his phone.

A lighting strike came just as a heavy rain started to pour down from the sky.

'Drip... drip...drip...'

Prologue 🌧

Halo, flowers (readers)!!! Welcome to a new story that I planned for quite a long time.

You can basically I'm back for being gone for almost half of the year.

Please remember that this story is fanmade so mostly everything is not real.

Hope you all enjoy!!!

Words Count: 1186