Chapter Four "The Core Room"

[Lunastar Blue]
{Throne Room}

Socks stared at his hands, still growing purple. It looks exactly like Ally's powers but much more faded than hers. Her power or gift looks more powerful.

Okay- he should put this aside and think about the situation he is in right now. He taught Ally how to calm down from this yesterday night, he could do it again by himself. He just needs some deep breaths.

Eventually, the glowing purple died down as Socks sighed in relief. With that problem gone, the pain from his throat started to come back as he hissed in pain. At least the headache was starting to fade.

Socks glanced up slowly, seeing King Laff looking at him in disbelief, eyes widen. He stood up slowly, still looking at him but this time in amazement. The guards around him were also looking at him in awe.

Why does he felt like an animal in a cage right now-?

"Holy mate- another gifted one..." The king stated.

Socks raised his eyebrows. 'Another?'

"We've been gifted by the gods again, mates!" King Laff shouted aloud, gaining everyone attention in the room. "Our world will not fallen anymore! With the help from two gifts of the gods, this world will be back in shape in no time!" He announced happily.

Everyone apart from Socks in the room cheered in happiness for the king, clapping their hands. It was like the moment where he was threatened by King Laff didn't happened at all.

Socks blinked at the scene forming around him. This is definitely too much for his brain. He just got into a car crash, somehow teleported into this weird world and now he's considered as a gifted one to them?!

He didn't even know, how did he get these powers!

Well- at least that he was right about the fact that something is wrong about this world.

Socks sighed in defeat as the pain strikes back.

~💧💧💧💧~

"Luckily, the sword didn't ended up injuring your vocal cord. So, it's just a deep cut at your throat. But it will hurt when you scream or move your neck." The nurse explained to Socks calmly and smiling.

Socks mumbled. "Thanks, I guess..."

The nurse hummed in response. "Great. Also the king would like to have a talk with him in the next hour. So, take your time to look around the castle or rest in your new room." She explained in a calm tone. After that, she exited the room.

Socks groaned tiredly, his throat hurting a bit as he lay down on the new king-sized bed that his now.

Honestly, he was very overwhelmed. His own room back at Earth wasn't even twice size of this room, it was barely 30% of this room. Everything in the room was... clean and bright, the opposite of his dirty and old room that he shared with his younger brother.

The room walls were all yellow and white, even the furnitures. A king-sized bed on the left side of the room with the personal washroom at the other side. A balcony with a curtain covering it along with two doors behind it was also provided. The entrance door that entered into the room was at the opposite side of the balcony. Lots of classic furnitures all round the big room.

Socks sat up from his laying position. There's a lot that was happening in his situation. This new world is just getting weirder and weirder. The king almost killed him and then considered him as a gifted one?