Chapter Two "Questions"

[Lunastar Blue]
{Inside Meme's house}

Socks who had wore the experiment necklace sat on a bed that was in the spare bedroom in Meme's house. He sighed in defeat as he lay his back down on the bed, not caring it's covered with lots of dust.

He still barely had any information about what the heck is going on around him. He got into an car accident then somehow ended up in this world(?) called 'Lunastar Blue' which happiness only exist(?).

Then he somehow became an uninvited one here-

It's not like he asked for it...

Socks sighed in annoyance once again as he sat up from his pervious position, sneezing when the dust touched his nose. He turned towards the window.

The yellow sky came in view along with the white clouds. It was definitely something he needs to get used to if he's stuck in this weird world.

"I would prefer you to stay in the house and not go out unless it is necessary or an emergency."

Blaza's voice echoed through his mind. So, he was basically trapped in this house like a prison. Great-! What's the point of wearing the necklace if he can't even go out to touch some grass?!

"And whatever you do, don't go near the royal castle. We... don't want to cause more trouble..."

Royal castle huh? What's so dangerous about them? Besides, this new world doesn't look so dangerous at all, it kinda looks more peaceful than his own world.

Socks lay back down his new bed, still taking in the new information as he slowly fall asleep tiredly.

~💧💧💧💧~

"Nadwe, I need you to calm down first or else-"

Socks jolted awake in surprise as he heard a loud crashing sound coming from outside of his room. He groaned in annoyance and sat up from his bed. He turned towards the window in instinct and realised it is still daytime. He can't even tell the time at all.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" Another loud crashing.

Socks blinked in confusion before recognising the shouting was mostly coming from Nadwe. The teenager's screams was filled with fear while Meme's screams was filled with worry and panic.

The screams continued to go on until the state that the entire neighbourhood is gonna wake up sooner. Socks was still deciding whether to go take a look on what happened and help them or just not bother other people's problems and ignored it. Out of the blue, the screaming from outside stopped and the atmosphere was immediately quieter than before.

After a moment, Socks snapped out of his trace and got up from his bed and opened the door. He walked towards the living room and saw Meme carrying an unconscious Nadwe from the ground.

Meme turned around and jumped a bit when he saw Socks's standing not far from him, looking at him. The unconscious teenager in his arms almost fall.

"Oh- you're awake..." Meme started and noticed Socks looking at Nadwe in confusion. "I'm guessing that the commotion wake you up..." Socks nodded in response as Meme sighed. "Sorry about that..."

"What happened...?" Socks managed to ask.

Meme glanced at Socks then at Nadwe and lowered his head in sadness. "I can't tell you what happened. It's... none of your business." He stated carefully.