Chapter Three "The Royal Castle"

[Lunastar Blue]

Socks groaned in pain as he stood up carefully and rubbed the dust off his clothes. Maybe it wasn't the brightest idea to jump off a window... just to avoid waking up Meme and Nadwe during midnight 2am.

Thank god there was a clock in his room. 

Socks took a few minutes to gain his breath back as the pain on his knees and arms slowly faded. He took the time to look around for the floating castle.

Socks was amazed by the different scenery.

The once yellow sky turned into a light aqua with a bit dark blue sky. The stars (clouds) were glowing white with a hint of blue like street lights, lighting up the road. The rocks that were the shape of stars on the ground were glowing light blue.

The once yellow houses were now turned into the same light blue as the ground rock stars but more darker. The floating star particles that were called 'Sxygen' had disappeared into nowhere.

Nighttime was way better than daytime.

After the pain faded, Socks began walking towards the floating castle which was quite easy to be spotted when the sky wasn't black but aqua blue. 

After a 30 minutes slow walk, Socks eventually reached the floating royal castle. It wasn't so hard since there was literally nobody, none even a single person was seen in the village which was weird.

But now the hard part had appeared.

The castle was literally floating, like literally in midair! Socks looked up at it dumbfounded as he cursed under his breath. How the heck is he going to get up there?! Is not like he could fly out of nowhere.

What did people in movies do in this situation...

Socks stood there dumbfounded for a moment before he facepalmed himself at his stupidness. He barely had time with his own brother! Of course, he didn't have any extra time to watch movies!

Maybe he could built something...?

His gaze scanned his surroundings and that thought left his mind like the wind. He realised that he doesn't really know what's in this world. Who knows what other weird stuffs were in this new world?

Maybe he should have just stay in bed...

"OVER THERE! GET HIM!!!"

A loud shout full with anger snapped Socks out of his thoughts. He turned towards the direction of the voice and spotted a forest with the trees leaves glowing neon blue. It looks like a wonderland.

"DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY AGAIN!"

Socks could faintly saw two shadows running in the forest. It wasn't hard to see when the leaves were literally glowing blue even though it's nighttime.

From their screams, Socks could tell they were chasing someone, someone who they encountered many times. He suddenly remembered that Blaza said not to go near the royal castle, so that must be something about the royalty were evil... right?

Socks glanced up at the floating royal castle then at the blue forest before running towards the forest.

He's gonna be in so much trouble.

~💧💧💧💧~

Okay- he's officially lost right now.

Socks's gaze scanned his surroundings, seeing only the bright glowing blue trees. Why did think it was good idea to go after people who he didn't know?!