𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱 ; When I was living in the blue.

( teams are the same as MCC 20, just changed the Dream Teams team so it will fit :D )

@ ScottsMajor
IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY IT'S MCC DAY

|
|

|
⤷ aimsey @ aimseytv • 19sec
guys i think its MCC day

|
|

|
⤷ clea @ 1kleyajen • 19sec
its gonna be so fucked

|
|

|
⤷ TapL @ TapL • 19sec
WOOOOOO!!!!!

_______

MCC 3rd pov

"GUYSSS" George yelled, excited to start the tournament. He knew that they had a big chance of winning, I mean, come on?

Dream is good. Like really! Then Sapnap is great also, Then he himself would consider that he was good aswell. He didn't know Kleya's ability and where she was good at but some parts were discussed, some wasn't. George thinks that Kleya is good based on what he can work on.

He also knew Sapnap's and Kleya's inability to work together due to their past, George feels like thats their most stepback.

"GEORGE!" Dream also excitedly yelled. Dream was confident in winning today. He was confident in any of his team members. But he feels as though Kleya hasn't forgiven him fully, he feels like its gonna be a problem within the team.

He feels bad. He really does. That day he had to choose which side to pick. And so he picked Sapnap. Kleya was like a cousin and Sapnap was his brother, he obviously picked his brother.

Sapnap let out a scream. "Hey guys! Hi guys" He smiled, "hellooo!!" Kleya's voice joined, his smile dropped.

"Screenie! Lets take a screenie!! here come on the bridge." George cheered enthusiastically.

Kleya, George and the rest of the team got on the bridge and took screenies, which seemed difficult enough since Wilbur Soot was blocking one of them. "Okayy!! this is nice! Sapnap, go closer" She yelled smiling. Sapnap's face deadpanned.

He really wanted anything but to be with her.

"Dream its starting! its starting guys come on quick" as the timer tick down from 5 to 0, blasting fireworks like crazy. "I was first in the thing guys, LETS GOOO!!" Sapnap finally stopped being a big baby and joined in on the team.

_ _ _ _ _

After the craziest game of survival games, the team was on 3rd place. Next game was hole in the wall, which Kleya is hyped up at cause she is pretty good and planned to win every round.

However, falling off the map immediately wasn't in Kleya's plan, that's for sure.

"What the FUCK, I thought you were good at this!" Dream jokingly scolds, he was just like a little mad that she did but eventually he knew she's gonna pull it back.

She took advantage of her obviously accidental mistake by telling her team where to look and how to survive the walls.

Second round is Kleya's best friend, got first place. With Dream and George hyping her and Sapnap up cause he got 3rd before falling off the platform.