𝖲𝖨𝖷 ; Why then, if she's so perfect?

I celebrated with the Dream Team to winning MCC. We took screenies and talked to other teams, they called GG's and congratulations.

One after another the members left. "Alright.." Dream hinted. "He's gonna end stream." Kleya already knew. Dream wheezed, a barely audible 'you idiot' picking up. "Alright guys, I think I'm gonna- I'm gonna.. go. Byee!!" Kleya whispered a 'I knew it' and the team said bye.

"I think I'll go now also. But im gonna say one last thing.." George cuts himself off by leaving the call.

It's so awkward.

The pair was there, in silence, on stream, alone. There was a long pause and the viewers felt that, painfully. That was until Sapnap decided to break the silence.

"What did he say?" He asked, he knew he didn't say shit. "He were um.. He was going to say this, uh, he said.." She left.

"Fuck's sake. I'm the last one in the call." He rolled his eyes and said his goodbyes along with the others.

_ _ _ _ _

It's been a couple days. She stays away from him. That's what she was gonna do right? Wrong.

She makes friends. She befriended Punz, Foolish and Tina, Karl too. They made her lips part with joy.

That was until.. she got added into a new discord server.

Florida metup

Welcome kleyajen ! We hope you brought pizza.

kleya
hello?

punz
meetup with us

kleya
no hello? hi? how are you?
ok lmao who's also there

karl
me
punz
foolish

kleya
im in

foolish
.. and elena

kleya
nvm..

punz
oh cmon, why dont you like elena?

kleya
literally never heard of her

punz
arnt u guys like bffs

kleya
oh you mean elena elena
sure

karl
wait Elena's going?

foolish
LETS GOOO

punz
now all we have to do is convince sapnap

kleya
sapnaps coming?

punz
and here it comes
here it fucking comes

kleya
hes not gonna come if i come

foolish
oh i didnt know you guys were slash srs

punz
yeah their weird arent they

kleya
theyre**

Yay you made it, Sapnap

sapnap
what the fuck do you guys want.

karl
do us a teensy tiny favour?

sapnap
kleyas here, im out of here.

kleya
hello to you too
trust me, not a good gc
go leave

sapnap
now im gonna stay out of spite

karl
elena actuay coming
oh my god

punz
meetup is in a week and please were only gonna hangout for like 3 days

kleya
more than enough time to kms

sapnap
true

foolish
its okay if you guys cant come btw

kleya
okay now i feel bad
where the fuck is elena i thought she was coming?

karl
is she actually?????!!!!!!

elena
HSLLOOOOII
IS KEEYA GOINF???

sapnap
hi elena pleass.give me your recipe for brownies

elena
ur asking alot here bus..
bud*

punz
why do you never have a all correct spelling sentense

foolish
sentence*
and whats wrong with not spelling correctly?

elena
oh shit gwt cancelled bdo.
bro*
no one answered my question

karl
shes going

kleya
i am

sapnap
then im not

kleya
but if i dont

sapnap
then i will.

elena
but good thing that you are cause im cancelling

karl
what?

elena
photoshoot.

karl
oh

What have I gotten myself into?

I don't wanna come. I was gonna go but when Elena cancelled, Nevermind.

Me and Elena have a very.. on and off friendship. We're friends most of the time but she gets busy with photoshoots, I get busy with myself. Plus, we can't really hang out that much. She lives in North Carolina and I live in Florida.

We met years ago, i guess. I came across her in instagram. She's so gorgeous!!!!!!!

I was kinda jealous of her that time. She's famous, pretty, smart. So i tried to become better, but everytime she texted me about getting into another and another invites for modeling and photoshoots? That was it.

Now I got more confidence, I like to say that. I am better than i was before. I didn't like modeling for myself. I like music. I am a musician. I released 2 songs already and an album and it's going pretty good, I must say.

I know punz pretty good. He's pretty much sapnap but another font. I love Karl. Hes bubbly, his laugh gets me everytime. I know that Karl has been a fan of Elena since I showed him her account in Instagram.

Foolish and I dont really talk much, we talk on camera when were recording but not much when were off screen. I've wanted to get closer to him and now I have the chance to.

I should agree, shouldn't I?

I mean, its my friends. But it has Sapnap, the only downside of this whole thing.

_ _ _ _ _
a/n
i forgot the password for this acc 🤭