Chapter 9

We were talking some more after lunch.

I don't remember when was the last time I had such noisy lunch with the boys.
I enjoyed it a lot.

The amount of smiles, laughter, chatter made me so happy. I feel alive again. I'm thankful for a lot of things in my life but being with Minho and the boys is the best thing of them all.

Later the evening came.

Time flies so fast when you are with your loved ones and when you truly enjoy and value the time spent with them.

"Hey guys, do you want to order pizza and watch a movie together?" Jisung suggested.

"I have an idea. What about a sleepover? We haven't had one in such a long time, right?" I asked excitedly.

"Oh, and we can watch horror movies and sleep late" Changbin is also getting excited.

"Yeah, sure since we all like horror. So, what do you think? I think Jisung and Changbin agrees, right?" they nodded their heads. "Minho will you be alright with this?"

"Yes"

"So Mingi you are the only one left. What do you say? Or are you not interested in low class gatherings since you tasted the expensive upper-class parties?" I laughed at my own words.

".... I mean yeah high-class parties are amazing, but I wouldn't exchange you guys for anything. Except..... "

" Aww how sweet of you" I sent him a finger heart.

"So, what's your answer?" Minho impatiently asked.

"I agree with sleepover it's been ages since we had one. Let's do it!" Mingi stood up from the couch.

"YEAHHH. LET'S DO IT" Changbin and Jisung followed him afterwards. They all did some kind of chest bump.

Minho wanted to stand up too but I didn't let him. He doesn't need to get his brain shaken it's not a milkshake.

"Sometimes you keep forgetting that you are not the only ones here..."

They stopped sharing their brotherly moment "Sorry Y/n" Jisung laughed.

Changbin came to hug me "Sorry" he said fake pouting. "Oh, look who likes hugs now? I always knew you were a softie" I ruffle his hair. I like to tease him.

"Ok, enough! Let's order pizza and make popcorn"

<<A few minutes later>>

"I want pepperoni pizza!" Jisung yelled a bit too loudly.

"I want pizza with meat!!" Changbin followed.

"Pepperoni!!"

"Meat!!"