Chapter 11

A couple weeks passed since Mingi came back. Y/n and the boys hung out a lot during those days. Minho looks like he is healthy now, he hasn't had any headaches this whole time.

To be honest Y/n still wants to show him the most important spot for them. And she thinks that it's the right time to do so.

¦¦¦

So today Y/n showed him their special spot where they said their first I love you and kissed.

They came there countless times back then.
She was hoping he would remember this.
He asked her himself to take him to a spot where they used to hang out a lot. She chose this place without much thinking.

She told Minho what they used to do here. She excluded the kissing parts this time too.

Minho's head started hurting slightly and he also started having some flash backs.

He saw a girl laughing. He couldn't see her face clearly at first but later the image became clear.

He saw Y/n's face.

He winced from pain.

"Minho, are you okay?" Y/n finally noticed Minho and asked immediately.

"My head hurts a bit but I'm fine" he rubbed his forehead and continued walking.

"Perhaps did you remember anything? Do you want to sit down for a moment?"

"No I don't remember. Let's go home" he lied.

If only Y/n knew what Minho did that time in her room.

He knew everything and the worst thing was that he didn't knew what to do with that information.
Should he tell Y/n that he knows?

It's hard for him to pretend that he doesn't know anything. But he chose to pretend. She's supposed to tell him first.

¦¦¦

During that day Y/n noticed Minho's behaviour. He looked pissed at something.
So, she was more careful around him that day than usually.

¦¦¦

At night Minho had a dream, again those flashbacks.

He woke up sweating.
He didn't want to keep having those dreams anymore.
What he could do about it? There's one solution and he was very aware of it.

He pondered on his thoughts for a while till he decided to get some water.

He went downstairs in the kitchen.

He poured a glass of water and emptied it in one go. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and leaned on the counter with his arms supporting his body.