Chapter 13

<< Morning >>

Minho woke up first so he decided to clean the house a bit.

Not long after Y/n woke up and heard faint noices from downstairs. She looked around the room and didn't see Minho anywhere.
She checked the time "Oh, shit it's 10am" she cursed under her breath and got out of the bed.

Once she was downstairs, she saw Minho vacuuming the living room.

"Good morning. How come you are up so early?" she went to him and back hugged him.
He stopped vacuuming "Morning Y/n" he slowly turned around not letting go of her and properly hugged her.

She looked up into his eyes and smiled. Then she reached him on her tiptoes and gave him a quick peck.

"I am going to wash up"

She was about to leave when "I wanted to start cooking for later but I realized that I don't know what you wanted to cook for dinner with the boys... Instead I cooked breakfast for you"

"There's no need to rush for dinner"

"Yesterday you said otherwise"

"Well, I guess I realized that I was overreacting. And I forgot that I have a great chef with me who can help me anytime"

"Oh, that's how it's going to be...I see... Alright hurry up and shower, breakfast will turn cold if you won't hurry"

"Alright I just forgot something..." Y/n said while laughing.

"What did you forget?"

She quickly gave Minho one more kiss "This... Thank you"

They both lovingly smiled and Y/n left the room.

When Y/n finished washing up she came to the kitchen. The table was already prepared by Minho. He cooked omelette, made some salad and also coffee for both of them. Everything smelled so nice.

~~~

Y/n's POV

Seconds later Minho appeared out of nowhere "I heard the shower stopped for a while so I decided to prepare the table meanwhile"

"It smells good"

"It's nothing fancy just omelette and coffee" he shyly smiled at me.

"It's not that I want you to make breakfast like it's some fancy hotel or restaurant" I reassured him.

"Maybe next time" he winked.

We both laughed and sat down to finally begin eating.

"What should we cook for dinner? Do you have anything in mind?"