Chapter 15

Y/n's POV

*Ding dong *

"I'll get that" Y/n jumped off the couch faster than lightning and of course on my way I had to trip on my own feet.

"Hey hey calm down" the boys laughed.

I kept running towards the door and ignored them.

After a year of running finally I reached the door. I knew that Chris and Jeongin was standing behind those doors.

I opened the door and yes it was Chris with Jeongin standing slightly behind his back.

"Hi Jeongin!" I squealed like a dying pig. And yes I was indeed dying to see Jeongin after a long long time.
I couldn't stop myself from the urge to squeeze them to death.

I grabbed Jeongin's arm and pulled him hard towards me. I hugged him and almost crushed him.
Alright I didn't squeeze that hard. The poor kid is alright, don't worry.

"Jeongin, I missed you a lot" poor boy might have felt a bit uncomfortable so instead of saying anything he just smiled awkwardly.

Chris cleared his throat "What about me?"

"Oh yeah, come here" I let Jeongin go and huged Chris.

"Chris, I missed you more than anything" suddenly I got teary eyes.
I don't remember when was the last time Christopher visited besides that time at the hospital.
I truly miss him every time he leaves.

"Oh baby sis don't cry" Christopher said in a whisper. He lifted up my head and wiped away the tears then again huged me tight.

"Jeongin come here" Chris said.
He obeyed and we all huged.

"Guys can we go now?" Jeongin was watching us awkwardly.

"You are such a mood killer Jeong" I said and the three of us laughed.

We finally let go of each other "Me and Minho prepared delicious dinner so come to the dining room please"

"We are so hungry, right Jeongin?" Chris looked at the boy.

Jeongin nodded his head "Yeah"

We started walking to the dining room.
"Guys, let's eat!" I yelled.

The boys said hi to Christopher while I served the table.

<< Time skip >>

"Alright I would like to toast to this special night, our sweet reunion together. To us!" I lifted up my glass of shampagne.

"To us!" everyone repeated in unison and clinked their glasses with shampagne.
Only Jeongin had juice in his glass because we all agreed that he is too young to drink.